This really is neither here nor there but I found it interesting...went to the 90% men's basketball attendance dinner last night. My mother and I got a chance to eat and talk with EJ and Abdul. Both seemed to be very fine young men, polite, sincere, hard workers, and funny, too. Anyway, we covered a variety of topics and then they had to go sit at the table for the poster signing line. On the way through, as I was getting my poster signed, a woman in line mentioned to the players how much we all enjoyed the Louisville game and how they probably never want to see another MSU team again. One player agreed and laughed and then said, "and we may be taking their baseball coach, too." Now, that just struck me as curious. Do you think he is getting that off twitter or the message boards or is something going around the AD? I was surprised that this basketball player would be that interested in the baseball program to know who may or may not be on the coaching search list. I don't want to say who it was in case he was talking out of turn but it was surprising.