Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Tim Tadlock

vCash
    I’ll throw my 2 cents in as well. I have a buddy that’s a big Louisville booster. He called me today and said that either McDonnell is coming here, or he’s going somewhere else. Basically they are ramping up a coaching search. We very well may be hiring Tadlock based on what y’all are hearing, but what I’ve heard is Dan is leaving Louisville regardless.
    Last edited by Hambone; 04-18-2018 at 06:41 PM.

vCash
    I sure hope we don’t screw something up by talking too much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    This shit already sounds like it's being managed by ex-Trump administration people. I'm not a democrat in saying that, just that a big mouth approach would totally mess this up with even basketball players talking about it.

The game theory guy would say:

(1) Ray Tanner hears that MSU is luring McD, so he just swoops in to offer USCe and just fire the Pendejo they hired last year. They have two recent titles, a good stadium, and a home coming to South Carolina to a Citadel alumnus

(2) then to stick it in our Arsenal, Louisville just swoops Tadlock

(3) Scholsnagle decides working for Trump might get him subpoena'ed

Cohen is introducing a LA Tech coach that went to Omaha on multiple family vacations to get Skip Bertman autographs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    This shit already sounds like it's being managed by ex-Trump administration people. I'm not a democrat in saying that, just that a big mouth approach would totally mess this up with even basketball players talking about it.

(1) Ray Tanner hears that MSU is luring McD, so he just swoops in to offer USCe and just fire the Pendejo they hired last year. They have two recent titles, a good stadium, and a home coming to South Carolina to a Citadel alumnus

Cohen is introducing a LA Tech coach that went to Omaha on multiple family vacations to get Skip Bertman autographs
    Rep given

vCash
    I agree. There's a lot of moving parts going on right now and a lot of things are probably best unsaid- and not just about head coaches.

Banned
    vCash
    thanks for throwing Trump in dipshit. we had to a good thread going till you decided to throw you "crumbs" into the mix. I mean damn dude, seriously?

vCash
    Oh- and the rumors about Stephen Head coming to MSU are NOT true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    I’ll throw my 2 cents in as well. I have a buddy that’s a big Louisville booster. He called me today and said that either McDonald is coming here, or he’s going somewhere else. Basically they are ramping up a coaching search. We very well may be hiring Tadlock based on what y’all are hearing, but what I’ve heard is Dan is leaving Louisville regardless.
    McDonnell is coming here. I see their season ending much much sooner then the others on that list. Tadlock’s name could be thrown around right now to throw everyone’s scent off. I think as we get closer to the end of the season it will become more and more apparent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post

This is dumb. Cohen knows what?s he?s doing and he?s done it in a first class manner. This whole scenario while done sarcastically and very tongue in cheek speaks volumes of your insecurities and lack of confidence in our administration getting this done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I agree. There's a lot of moving parts going on right now and a lot of things are probably best unsaid- and not just about head coaches.
    No one knows who Cohen’s man is for certain. He laid out parameters sure but everyone is still guessing. You can’t stop fans from talking nor recruiting experts who get paid to try to be the first one to break it. Usually when you search for a head coach, it’s not right after the season started it’s right after a season ended. Given this special circumstance, I think Cohen has done one hell of a job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    This is dumb. Cohen knows what?s he?s doing and he?s done it in a first class manner. This whole scenario while done sarcastically and very tongue in cheek speaks volumes of your insecurities and lack of confidence in our administration getting this done.
    I'm not a sports admin person and never claimed to be. I was being sarcastic.

But in my industry we strike like lightning and with zero noise. A half billion dollar deal was done today, nobody knew. I prefer that the sausage making be super silent.

That said, if Ray Tanner knows that McD is in play - why not reach out and at least make it really expensive for his conference rival. Also, if our athletes are out spreading rumors of Tadlock or somebody, that will eventually escape into the recruiting networks - and get back to the coaches and create conflict.

Like all of us, I want a great coach.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    I?ll throw my 2 cents in as well. I have a buddy that?s a big Louisville booster. He called me today and said that either McDonald is coming here, or he?s going somewhere else. Basically they are ramping up a coaching search. We very well may be hiring Tadlock based on what y?all are hearing, but what I?ve heard is Dan is leaving Louisville regardless.
    Who is McDonald? I havent heard that name mentioned
    No Signature

vCash
    McDonnell, Corbin, or Tadlock. It's one of those three. I have heard from people in the know that it could be any of those.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Who is McDonald? I havent heard that name mentioned
    Man you know him. He had a farm, E-I-E-I-O.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    McDonnell, Corbin, or Tadlock. It's one of those three. I have heard from people in the know that it could be any of those.
    It's not Corbin
    No Signature

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    It's 100 percent one of those 3. Everyone that I trust swears it Tadlock
    Romans 5:8

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Man you know him. He had a farm, E-I-E-I-O.
    +1. That's funny.
    Romans 5:8

vCash

I agree. Unfortunately, egos sometimes over rule common sense, intelligence, and respect.

Banned
    vCash
    This thread rocks. It has me all

vCash
    He’s Don ******* second cousin. My apologies