Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tim Tadlock

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    No one knows who Cohen’s man is for certain. He laid out parameters sure but everyone is still guessing. You can’t stop fans from talking nor recruiting experts who get paid to try to be the first one to break it. Usually when you search for a head coach, it’s not right after the season started it’s right after a season ended. Given this special circumstance, I think Cohen has done one hell of a job.
    So far yes. But what we end up with in the end. I'm optimistic that we will get an elite baseball coach that we all want and deserve. My guess is Cohen may have several options who want the job- and if that's the case that's a good thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    I'm not a sports admin person and never claimed to be. I was being sarcastic.

But in my industry we strike like lightning and with zero noise. A half billion dollar deal was done today, nobody knew. I prefer that the sausage making be super silent.

That said, if Ray Tanner knows that McD is in play - why not reach out and at least make it really expensive for his conference rival. Also, if our athletes are out spreading rumors of Tadlock or somebody, that will eventually escape into the recruiting networks - and get back to the coaches and create conflict.

Like all of us, I want a great coach.
    South Carolina just hired a coach last year. Tanner isn?t going to fire or even look around on a coach in his first year.