Thread: Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: Easter Weekend Edition

vCash

Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: Easter Weekend Edition

I'm sure everyone has a big weekend planned. Not only is it Easter but we have the girls in the Final 4. Tomorrow I'm not exactly sure what I'll do but I'll be cooking something. Sunday we have a big family get together.

Should be a good weekend after one hell of a week. I had one the most most challenging weeks professionally I've had. Anything you can think of that could go wrong, went wrong (staffing, equipment, vendors). I feel like I've been the terminator all week but it was what was required of me. I had a convo with someone today I consider one of my mentors who owns a business with numerous chains talking about those weeks where you just have to be a dick because that's what the job dictates. He had some good insight about what the price of being successful as an operator/boss actually is. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. /rant over

vCash
    Going to smoke some ribs Sunday, but I got sick off someone else’s crab and oysters tonight
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    That at the Slipper? Love that casina. I bought a bottle of Al Capone red wine. Why not?

Banned
    vCash
    I'm bout to defrost some froze founder. tony's , ground ginger and shit. gonna go stove top with lime juice and extra V olive oil. wild caught ,

vCash
    Family Easter egg dye and hunt. Just got home. Breaking out the red. I signed up for beans tomorrow so I got that hooked up. We’ll have a spread tomorrow

vCash
    The spread today was great for the family Easter

vCash
    What a brutal way to lose a National championship. Just poured up some gentleman jack. The expensive celebratory stuff sits on hold...