Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moorhead got a lot of pressure on him

vCash

Moorhead got a lot of pressure on him

Very rarely (if ever) in our history has a coach in any sport here came in under the expectations Moorhead is facing this season. Moorhead has a very talented roster and expected to win 9-10 games. It is crazy to think that joe could win 8 games this year and be looked at as underperforming.

vCash
    It be what it be

With great responsibility comes great reward

vCash
    He likely wont have a team at State more talented than the one he will have this Fall. 8-4 would be complete failure
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Unfortunately, there are 4 games that could easily be losses.
    K State
    Bama
    Aub
    TCUN

And we have a better team than LSU, but strange things happen in Baton Rouge.

We don’t have a DB that can cover AJ. There will have to be D-Line pressure on Tamu to keep the shart WRs from burning us.

AUB has Stidham. Again, DL and pressure is key.

KState is a bit of an unknown, but JoMo may not have his offense in full effect early season.

vCash
    If we lose to Kansas State, it's going to be a long year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Why is everyone so enamored with K State/ For christsake they can't win their pos conference/ We should Skull^&*( them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Why is everyone so enamored with K State/ For christsake they can't win their pos conference/ We should Skull^&*( them.
    Agreed. Kansas State doesn?t scare me. This team should run circles around them. Only team that scares me is Bama. The rest don?t scare me. They may be good, but every team on our schedule is beatable except probably Alabama. We could win that game but you don?t call them beatable. The rest of the teams we can because we have done it before.

But not one fan should be scared of Kansas State

vCash
    Shoop. Scares. Me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Shoop. Scares. Me.
    When you have more talent you have to outcoach people less. Plus, a 4-2-5 is the easiest defense to teach
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    He does have pressure on him. But I think he will do just fine unless key injuries occur.

vCash
    In my opinion he will do a good job during the season. Where I feel he has pressure is recruiting. A lot of MSU fans are expecting big things with the 19 class, and I don't know how he will do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    When you have more talent you have to outcoach people less. Plus, a 4-2-5 is the easiest defense to teach
    This is exactly the way I will look at it going into next year. If he proves it wrong then we just gonna have to outscore some folks. But I ain’t gonna worry too much about our defense this year going in, just look forward to them making some big, big plays!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    He likely wont have a team at State more talented than the one he will have this Fall. 8-4 would be complete failure
    I need to se them on the field in a competitive game before I buy into that. Not saying you are wrong, I just don't trust preseason evaluation when it comes to MSU. I'm too old a Dawg for that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
    Yeppers... a loss at KSU, and y'all are lookin' at 3-4 win season (if talent has much to say)....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Yeppers... a loss at KSU, and y'all are lookin' at 3-4 win season (if talent has much to say)....
    I don't know about that but KState will be up for the game. If I'm not mistaken it's a Thursday nighter. However, I expect us to pull it off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    It's just a classic trap game more than anything.

vCash

Let's look at what happened to Ole Miss's offense the last time they faced a 4-2-5.

Banned
    vCash
    We aren't losing to Ole Miss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Very rarely (if ever) in our history has a coach in any sport here came in under the expectations Moorhead is facing this season. Moorhead has a very talented roster and expected to win 9-10 games. It is crazy to think that joe could win 8 games this year and be looked at as underperforming.
    648EC17E-1D45-4390-9ED4-44D6C520CEA4-216-0000000461959602.JPEG

Sorry, puss, don?t care if you?ve got 40,000 posts or 40,000,000

You?re either the biggest ?fraidycat? (let?s keep it clean) or you?re the smoothest, most undermining troll around

Coming off our momentum and hiring the most highly touted offensive assistant the college football coaching circle, media, and coaching sources have to offer. And yet you piss in the Cheerios every chance you get.

Not wasting another damn second on not only your pissant ass, but any ?po lil MSU/ mize state? POS this site has to offer

Your avi has become a well-conditioned ignore button for years now.

But if there?s something more efficient, I?d love to hear about it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WesternSkyDawg; 03-23-2018 at 09:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Shoop. Scares. Me.
    Me and you both