Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moorhead got a lot of pressure on him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I thought this was hilarious. They play the toughest schedule in the country this year, that’ll be fun to watch.
    Hilarious? That would be your calling yourself a “bulldog1” fan but predicting gloom and doom.

Sack up, puddin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    If that is true, why did we hire him? My expectation is that he will continue to improve our football program for years to come. We won't win big every year. But some years we will. Next year, I think we lose to BAMA, Auburn, and LSU. And we could easily lose at K-State (very tough on their home turf) or Kentucky. I would say 8-4 should be our minimum and 10-2 our high end. Stick a gun to my head and I would say 9-3 with another trip to Florida for a bowl.
    There is no sure loss on this schedule with this team. We will be better than LSU, I know its down there but we dont fear them or that place anymore.

Auburn and Bama will be good but Barn is at home and at Bama could be for the west.

Kentucky???? This team isnt losing to Kentucky. Sorry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    If that is true, why did we hire him? My expectation is that he will continue to improve our football program for years to come. We won't win big every year. But some years we will. Next year, I think we lose to BAMA, Auburn, and LSU. And we could easily lose at K-State (very tough on their home turf) or Kentucky. I would say 8-4 should be our minimum and 10-2 our high end. Stick a gun to my head and I would say 9-3 with another trip to Florida for a bowl.
    I expect K-State will be harder than some expect but we are most def the better team. I do respect them though, we all should

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    There is no sure loss on this schedule with this team. We will be better than LSU, I know its down there but we dont fear them or that place anymore.

Auburn and Bama will be good but Barn is at home and at Bama could be for the west.

Kentucky???? This team isnt losing to Kentucky. Sorry
    Rep

(sad there are are enough pu—ies that a “maybe we’ll win a couple games” limp-wristed approach is even in question)

vCash
    Lookin at you msstate7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternSkyDawg View Post
    Lookin at you msstate7
    Jesus
    [looking for the shears]
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

Banned
    vCash
    K-State couldn't win at Nashville last year. moan mane.

vCash
    Lookin at you msstate7
    Like what you see?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    LSU's offense was shut out in their 1st scrimmage the other day. We arent losing to LSU- I dont care where the game is played.

My statement is based on the fact that this will be the most talented team we have had at State in my lifetime- and we are going to lose alot of it after this season. It's going to be hard to amass this much talent in Starkville again. We are one of the 10 most talented teams in the country.
    This team is ranked near the top talent wise but the kicker is they are a seasoned group. Amassing talent again will not be the problem. However, having a talented senior laden team is humongous! I just hope they buy in to the new coaching and at times make the needed adjustments as coaches will rely on them mutually.

vCash
    Hilarious? That would be your calling yourself a “bulldog1” fan but predicting gloom and doom.

Sack up, puddin
    What are you talking about? I’m going to enjoy watching LSU get steamrolled playing the toughest schedule in the nation. What is gloom and doom about that?
    Last edited by Bulldog1; 03-24-2018 at 08:22 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    What are you talking about? I?m going to enjoy watching LSU get steamrolled playing the toughest schedule in the nation. What is gloom and foo about that?
    If you say anything other than we are destined for greatness in all sports, recruiting is on Cal or saban level, or we are getting any college baseball coach we want, you are labeled as negative here lately. Well unless you play poorly like the baseball team, then this board turns on you quite quickly... daily public lashings lol

vCash
    I think he is fully aware of the opportunity he has at State and the pressure he is under. How often does a guy get a chance like this. More often then not when a school gets a new coach that team is a dumpster fire. I think he is up to the task. As far as the DC goes I think he knows this is his last chance. He is going to take advantage of the situation.