Thread: Stans is playing the Cowboys ...

vCash

Stans is playing the Cowboys ...

... and beating them at the moment. On ESPN2.

There's a guy on Oklahoma State's team, #13, who has a coiffure that makes Collin Sexton look like he'd just stepped out of GQ. That's the damndest hairdo I've ever seen ....

vCash
    He's actually on WKU's team ... I assumed it was Ok State since they were in orange. I assumed wrongly.

vCash
    Let?s go Stans! See you in the finals

vCash
    You can hear Meo. She sat two rows in front of me at the Hump.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    You can hear Meo. She sat two rows in front of me at the Hump.
    She's still a supportive fan ... and wife.

Banned
    vCash
    Go Burytoppers!!

vCash
    It's a very tight game. 74-73 WKU with 4.5 minutes left.

vCash
    Stansbury riding the official

vCash
    Game getting a little testy. Looks like the officials will get it resolved though. Eventually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Stansbury riding the official
    Yup. That?s one of his best attributes. With the officiating we had in the Hump this year, I would?ve set his over/under for techs at 4

vCash
    If we wind up facing WKU in the final, you know he's going to pull out all the stops to beat us. It will be an exciting game.

Geezer
    vCash
    Some dumbasses still think he can’t coach. He is playing with only 7 players and a frat rat who walked on. If we meet in finals, Hollingsworth 13 and Peters will be a hell of a match up

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coastdoglover View Post
    Some dumbasses still think he can’t coach. He is playing with only 7 players and a frat rat who walked on. If we meet in finals, Hollingsworth 13 and Peters will be a hell of a match up
    Somebody got to stay on Hollingsworth like white on rice.....or black on a black bean! He started off 4/4 on 3 pointers. Dude can make the ball go in is all I know!

vCash
    I remember that he made frazier cut his locks, guess its a different day and time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    I remember that he made frazier cut his locks, guess its a different day and time.
    Seems like all our guys are pretty clean cut. Maybe Howland has such a rule. If so, I endorse it.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    ... and beating them at the moment. On ESPN2.

There's a guy on Oklahoma State's team, #13, who has a coiffure that makes Collin Sexton look like he'd just stepped out of GQ. That's the damndest hairdo I've ever seen ....
    You mean like 90% of all Alabama players. They all look like Buckwheat. I tuned in one night and thought I was watching the Alabama women at first.
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    You mean like 90% of all Alabama players. They all look like Buckwheat. I tuned in one night and thought I was watching the Alabama women at first.
    Ha. Yeah, I don't know why they think that looks good. It's got to be more than a generational thing. All of our guys clean up nicely.

I think Buckwheat must've stuck his finger in an electric socket and forgot to take it out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    Seems like i recall frazier had corn rows in hs and that was a no go with stans id bet that included braids. Some of the looks now are kinda just natura
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid mouth View Post
    Yup. That?s one of his best attributes. With the officiating we had in the Hump this year, I would?ve set his over/under for techs at 4
    Yea, i loved that shit. He'd give em hell.
    Do I not look like a pothouse? Six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, **** off.