Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
I?ll be perfectly honest and this is my own opinion. I like Fitz but don?t love him. I respect his toughness and play making ability, but don?t think he?s accurate enough to lead us to ATL. With Key, there is obviously more risk, but the way he throws leads me to believe he could be a more accurate passer than Fitz and thus give this team a higher ceiling.

Again, I could be way off here but this is from my own evaluation. I know Fitz will start but I?m skeptical as to weather he can be efficient enough in the passing game for us to be an elite team.

Can Key do that? I don?t know, but I was really impressed in the bowl game with what he could do. It just looked right to me.

I know people will point to Key?s stats and the bowl game and Egg bowl to try and prove me wrong, but that is low hanging fruit as stats aren?t always indicative of talent. I like the feel and touch Key has when the ball comes out of his hand and believe their is a ton of ceiling there, particularly when asked to throw catchable vertical passes in Moorhead?s offense.

Saying Fitz is the automatic starter doesn?t make him a better player or more efficient passer
You're drunk