Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
I personally think winning the NIT is a lot more beneficial in the long run than going one and done in the NCAAs. I look at it like the OOC did for our team. We are right now developing as a team for next year's run. Everyone needs to look at the NITs like you would the Gator Bowl. Winning gives us momentum going into the offseason that hopefully translates to next year's team.

Also, this team is the most fun I have had watching Men's basketball in a long time. Just watching Peters develop into a team player is worth the price of admission. The guy was just concentrating on getting to the NBA and the team was suffering for it. Howland sat him down and he finally got his head right. Now we look like we could go toe to toe with anyone in America.
Exactly, not only watching Peters but seeing Ado developing and Nick becoming a star and maybe this is the most improved team from the beginning of the season that I can remember. They make that extra pass and aren't selfish players which is fun to watch.