Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Louisville NIT Quarterfinals Game Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I like X starting at the 4
    I like X playing with his mind in check. he had a hell of a game tonight.

vCash
    Trying not to get too excited just yet but, if Ado, Holman, Carter get stronger in off season .. next year may be the most talented MSU team we've had 1 - 7.

Every other team had good role players to go with some studs. 96 team had great guards + Dampier & Jones. 2004 team was made by Bowers, Frazier, and Roberts primarily.

vCash
    I?ve been excited all year, even when we lost some, because you could see we were close and this type basketball was coming. This shit is fun. Now we can go to NY and win the whole ****ing thing and everyone will know what?s coming next year. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We were great. You must have missed the final 4 run
    Probably half of the posters here weren't even born when that happened. I was a fairly young dude myself back then.

vCash
    Amazing effort. Will be great watching them play in the Garden.

vCash
    Well I guess MSU's new away color is grey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    I agree and I hope Coach works on that in the off-season but he is an extremely emotional player. He plays the same way every game it’s just the good- great can come with a bad- very bad. I love that he takes on tough assignments but I hate he can go off grid! Emotional player with amazing abilities. We will always love him for that but at times we will hate him for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I was a fairly young dude myself back then.
    Damn, thanks Rocket I just spit up my coffee on my keyboard.....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    Amazing effort. Will be great watching them play in the Garden.
    Greatest basketball venue of all time IMO, kids will have a great time regardless of how it comes out. Penn State today looked a lot like us. They even wore gray uniforms that looked like ours. These will be two evenly matched teams. I was very surprised how easily we handled the Cardinals tonight on their wood. Maybe our best game of the year......jumped on them early....kept their big crowd out of the game....and cruised!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Another game that he made his first shot. He’s really stepped up since we moved him to the starting 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    Greatest basketball venue of all time IMO, kids will have a great time regardless of how it comes out. Penn State today looked a lot like us. They even wore gray uniforms that looked like ours. These will be two evenly matched teams. I was very surprised how easily we handled the Cardinals tonight on their wood. Maybe our best game of the year......jumped on them early....kept their big crowd out of the game....and cruised!!
    If we bring it like we did tonight ... shouldn't be that close.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Well that and he allows Hollman to come in after 4 minutes with fresh legs and 0 fouls. Holman when he is looking to block shots is fun to watch.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    We didn’t get the crowd out of it until midway through the 4th quarter. Our guys fed off the energy as well or better than Louisville did. The fact that we played as well as we did in an extremely hostile environment is what made that win so impressive. I’ve never been in a louder area...22,900 in attendance with probably less than 100 Dawgs.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I?ve been excited all year, even when we lost some, because you could see we were close and this type basketball was coming. This shit is fun. Now we can go to NY and win the whole ****ing thing and everyone will know what?s coming next year. Hail State!
    They?ll still pick us 10th in sec preseason because of the SEC ref factor. They cost us at least two W?s this year. Others they took Ado and holman out of the game early and we got way behind. SEC refs would?ve had Ado Andrew holman both fouled out last night mid way into 3rd.

Banned
    vCash
    I thought the fans that stuck it out to the end, despite getting whipped badly, showed class by continuing to cheer their team on. Sure is great to be going back to MSG. Hope it turns out better for us this go round.

vCash
    Here’s what a Louisville best writer wrote on Twitter after the game. What an idiot.
    Nick Burch
    @_NickBurch
    Hate losing to garbage teams at home, but ugly losses are just par for the course this season, unfortunately.

Beyond excited for a new era to begin.
    10:13 PM ? Mar 20, 2018 from Beckley, KY