Thread: Coach JoMo at New Hope Baseball game.

vCash

Coach JoMo at New Hope Baseball game.

Just heard Coach JoMo came to a New Hope baseball game. I don?t have any other details like why he was there. I was told that by someone who had a young son (10 or so) at the game. Apparently Coach JoMo asked him what he thought about football. The kid told him it was alright; but that he was a baseball guy. LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoDawg View Post
    Just heard Coach JoMo came to a New Hope baseball game. I don?t have any other details like why he was there. I was told that by someone who had a young son (10 or so) at the game. Apparently Coach JoMo asked him what he thought about football. The kid told him it was alright; but that he was a baseball guy. LOL

Are you going to also report if he goes to Kroger and asks a kid if he drinking his milk?
    Are you going to report if he goes to Cappe's and asks a server what's the best steak?
    Are you going to also report if he goes to Bops and asks for a Sorority girl? (ice cream).

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Are you going to also report if he goes to Kroger and asks a kid if he drinking his milk?
    Are you going to report if he goes to Cappe's and asks a server what's the best steak?
    Are you going to also report if he goes to Bops and asks for a Sorority girl? (ice cream).
    c'moan scooba. I thought was kinda interesting. cut geo a little slack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Haha!

vCash
    Interesting strategy of trying to infiltrate a bama stronghold

vCash
    CJM lead candidate for the baseball job...

vCash
    He's doing a little recruiting for the baseball team on the side since we basically have an interim head coach

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoDawg View Post
    the most New Hope statement ever made

vCash
    Maybe hid kid was playing, ya think?

vCash
    Could be don’t know. I just found it interesting. Wondered if he was trying to endear himself to the local communities. If so, I would be impressed.

As a contrast, consider that I have a daughter that played softball at New Hope with D J Sanders and I never once saw Van Studeman at a New Hope Softball game.

I also found it funny that a 10 year old could care less about the things us adults view as important.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    c'moan scooba. I thought was kinda interesting. cut geo a little slack.
    agreed ... not sure why he felt the need to trash the post

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Are we recruiting any football players that play baseball in high school.....maybe he’s not so lazy that he would want to see how the kid competes in another sport...