Thread: Just back...

vCash

Just back...

We played like crap for the first 25 minutes. Morgan and Victoria kept us in it. The difference in the game was when Big T made that circus put back that went in and she got the three point play. Her play took over the game on both ends and showed why she is a force to be reckoned with on both ends when she is playing well. We still got beat on WAY too many hustle plays and that HAS to be corrected for us to advance much farther. Again, I just can?t say enough about Big T after that one play. That game was trying to slip away.

One more thing: WAKE UP THE ECHOS!!! The Old Snake Pit on the Hill was back tonight! The crowd was just phenomenal. That was the Hump back when Richard Williams had the men on the rise. Best crowd I have been in at the Hump in at least 10 years.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    We played like crap for the first 25 minutes. Morgan and Victoria kept us in it. The difference in the game was when Big T made that circus put back that went in and she got the three point play. Her play took over the game on both ends and showed why she is a force to be reckoned with on both ends when she is playing well. We still got beat on WAY too many hustle plays and that HAS to be corrected for us to advance much farther. Again, I just can?t say enough about Big T after that one play. That game was trying to slip away.

One more thing: WAKE UP THE ECHOS!!! The Old Snake Pit on the Hill was back tonight! The crowd was just phenomenal. That was the Hump back when Richard Williams had the men on the rise. Best crowd I have been in at the Hump in at least 10 years.
    good report liver. thank you

vCash

We have to change the seating for the men

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I’m not sure that would do it. It’s a different crowd. It’s more like the crowd before Bryrne shoved the locals up and mostly out in favor of the corporates and big donors. That crowd last night had very few students too.

vCash
    It was pretty amazing and you are correct, very few students. There was a shot clock violation in the second half that was a direct result of the crowd getting on their feet and making the most noise I've probably ever heard in the Hump. You could tell OSU had no communication on the floor and didn't even attempt to shoot until well after the buzzer went off...

vCash
    I’m not sure that would do it. It’s a different crowd. It’s more like the crowd before Bryrne shoved the locals up and mostly out in favor of the corporates and big donors. That crowd last night had very few students too.
    The seating for the men and for the women are not the same either. The bold is part of the point, we have got to get corporate Grandpa’s out of the tv line. Students need to be there

Banned
    vCash
    I can't believe there were very few students at that game. that just doesn't make sense. Cohen needs to fix this shit. and yes, this is total shit.

vCash
    Students should never be designated in the upper deck. That’s just stupid

Banned
    vCash
    Students should never be designated in the upper deck. That’s just stupid
    does any other school do retarded shit like that? serious question.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    does any other school do retarded shit like that? serious question.
    I actually think Kentucky does. That’s why Rupp is dead as a doornail

vCash
    I can't believe there were very few students at that game. that just doesn't make sense. Cohen needs to fix this shit. and yes, this is total shit.
    There were few student tickets for the game. That’s an NCAA thing. You also had to buy for the whole weekend and it was spring break when it start d.

Banned
    vCash
    There were few student tickets for the game. That’s an NCAA thing. You also had to buy for the whole weekend and it was spring break when it start d.
    ahhh, ok, that makes sense. how packed was it? sellout ? close to a sellout?

vCash
    ahhh, ok, that makes sense. how packed was it? sellout ? close to a sellout?
    Hard sellout. The total attendance for the two sessions was a little over 20k. Seeing as we only seat about 10,600 that’s pretty good I’d say. Saturday was a bit bigger, but that’s understandable given it was a late tip last night and the area was under a tornado watch. There actually was bad weather from Tupelo north. The crowd was phenomenal. The only time I have ever heard the Hump louder was when we clinched the SEC Men’s title against LSU back in 1991.

vCash
    We at least need to change policy. Give seat holders 5-10 minutes after the tip to claim their seats, then it’s fair game. I was turned away from lower level at the half at SEC mens games when there was 30% attendance. Although I’m top 80% bulldog club I can’t purchase lower level seats. I made all but 2 men’s games and made ~ 6 womens games, from Flowood.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    We need to get the students on the side and have GA for everything else. 1st come 1st serve.
    Downvotes_Hype

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Hard sellout. The total attendance for the two sessions was a little over 20k. Seeing as we only seat about 10,600 that’s pretty good I’d say. Saturday was a bit bigger, but that’s understandable given it was a late tip last night and the area was under a tornado watch. There actually was bad weather from Tupelo north. The crowd was phenomenal. The only time I have ever heard the Hump louder was when we clinched the SEC Men’s title against LSU back in 1991.
    Nothing was louder than when we lost on the tip in against Kentucky sometime around 2004. Ear splitting and then totally silent as that ass hat tipped it in.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    We need to get the students on the side and have GA for everything else. 1st come 1st serve.
    I wouldn’t mind it, but I doubt that will ever happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham52 View Post
    It was pretty amazing and you are correct, very few students. There was a shot clock violation in the second half that was a direct result of the crowd getting on their feet and making the most noise I've probably ever heard in the Hump. You could tell OSU had no communication on the floor and didn't even attempt to shoot until well after the buzzer went off...
    My wife, brother, his wife and I were there Saturday and last night. I've heard it way louder than that, backin the '90's when we were playing Ky, TSUN and others! We need to make it a snake pit again, thank you Liverpool! HAIL STATE!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Nothing was louder than when we lost on the tip in against Kentucky sometime around 2004. Ear splitting and then totally silent as that ass hat tipped it in.
    I was there. 91 LSU was that way the whole game.