Thread: Louisville/Oregon State (women)

vCash

Louisville/Oregon State (women)

Louisville ahead by 19, but a Louisville girl just tried to kick an OSU girl in the face while both were on the floor. She only got a flagrant 1 and was not ejected. She should have been. If one of our players had done that I would expect and support that she be kicked out.

vCash
    I was hoping we'd play the Beavers ....

Louisville has a good team. If we have to play them, it will be a tough game. I think they're better than SC.

vCash
    They're totally different than South Carolina. We match up better with them. Plus we have a force down low, they have yet to see. Plus, Oregon state is extremely slow. We play much tighter, tough nosed D than what Louisville is use to. We gotta get past UCLA first though.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    They're totally different than South Carolina. We match up better with them. Plus we have a force down low, they have yet to see. Plus, Oregon state is extremely slow. We play much tighter, tough nosed D than what Louisville is use to. We gotta get past UCLA first though.
    Yeah.....if the shots don't fall tonight, we won't have to worry about Louisville.

Banned
    vCash
    Beavers. LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Beavers. LOL.
    I can't believe they call the women's teams that. They must be tough to sign on and play Oregon State women's athletics ... surely the jokes abound. I suppose they consider being called a Beaver to be a badge of honor there nowadays though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    I do indeed hope you're right and I hope we have to chance to find out. Some the pundits between games seem to think that UCLA might do us in because they're so "fast". I watched them play the last game and wasn't all that impressed, but it was right after watching a men's game.