Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lady Dogs/Cowgirls game thread

vCash
    Also, if the NCAA can?t look at the women and this year?s NIT and realize 4 quarters is a much better game they are stupider than I realized.

vCash
    We’ve got this one in the bag. I feel it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Also, if the NCAA can?t look at the women and this year?s NIT and realize 4 quarters is a much better game they are stupider than I realized.
    Agree. It needs to be implemented

vCash
    You go, Mo!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    She'll be back before the end of the game...I guess trying to win an oscar for a somewhat minor injury isn't just in the NBA
    I don't know ... did you see how her knee bent backward when our player hit her? It looked really painful.

vCash
    Damn refs suck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I don't know ... did you see how her knee bent backward when our player hit her? It looked really painful.
    Well she went from writhing in pain and pounding on the floor screaming to back in the game in less than 10 minutes real time. Obviously she wasn't as hurt as she let on. She hyper extended he knee and I'm sure it scared her more than it hurt. She played it up...no way around it

vCash
    For the record I don?t mind Catchings calling the game. She was a helluva player and is very knowledgeable of the game. She obviously does her homework because she knows a lot about our team. She can?t help she?s hearing impaired and she knows people will talk about her so I admire her guts for doing it.

vCash
    Awesome scene in Starkville between a coach and his players.

vCash
    Big T waking up in the 3rd quarter really turned that game for us. She will need to keep it up for us to keep advancing.

vCash
    For the record I don?t mind Catchings calling the game. She was a helluva player and is very knowledgeable of the game. She obviously does her homework because she knows a lot about our team. She can?t help she?s hearing impaired and she knows people will talk about her so I admire her guts for doing it.
    I can Understamd your points. However these two just aren't good. They don't keep up with the pace of play. They're trying to force in the stories or make a point about a play 2 possessions ago and missing some good plays that are going on. At one point the play by play girl got excited about a play we made and had inflection in her voice but wasn't even taking about the play. She was making some irrelevant point. Makes it hard to listen and gives the appearance that the game is at a dizzying pace when it really isn't. It's the exact reason I hated listening to Clark kellogg...that and he's a dumbass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Don?t argue with me today, You won?t win. Please shut up and put me on your ignore list. You are so obsessed with me that all you do is log on to see what I?ve posted and disagree with it, no matter what you really think. It?s really getting old.
    Man you have to have a little thicker skin. Or you will be Dawg meat. Don't let posters get to you.

vCash
    I actually liked her better than the play by play gal, who tended to scream.

vCash
    Need to shoot it better

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Man you have to have a little thicker skin. Or you will be Dawg meat. Don't let posters get to you.
    I’m fine. I was never mad, just was tired of every time I say something, he had something smart to say. It’s good now, though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Wanda is not a force and you see why she wasnt an AA. She doesnt change ballgames.

We may make the FF- but this isnt a NC team. No depth at all.
    Worthless heifer only 22 and 20***.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    McCowan is allowed to play her game when the opposition has another big that?s also physical and similar size . When she goes against a smaller opponent they call more fouls on her.

vCash
    I actually liked her better than the play by play gal, who tended to scream.
    The color commentator was wrecking my nerves. I don’t understand it at all. Credit her for going for her dreams, but dang.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    The color commentator was wrecking my nerves. I don’t understand it at all. Credit her for going for her dreams, but dang.
    Well, I agree with you. An announcer should enunciate clearly, regardless of dreams. PC things have pretty much gotten out of hand. I just didn't like the other gal (don't even know her name).

vCash
    Well, I agree with you. An announcer should enunciate clearly, regardless of dreams. PC things have pretty much gotten out of hand. I just didn't like the other gal (don't even know her name).
    Me neither. The fact that ESPN hired her, shows they must be desperate