Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Dogs/Cowgirls game thread

vCash
    Big T is slow as molasses.

vCash
    Anybody that thinks we are going to be close to the same team next year without VV is just fooling themselves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Anybody that thinks we are going to be close to the same team next year without VV is just fooling themselves.
    I?m ignorant here but isn?t Myah Taylor supposed to be the second coming?

vCash
    You have got to make that layup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I don?t think anyone thinks that but we do have some talent coming in. Will take a couple of years to get back to close to the level of this team.

vCash
    Officials 17ing suck!

vCash

Damn, we look like shit! If they?re going to zone us Morgan has GOT to dribble

penetrate and attack it to open up our shooters!
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Officials 17ing suck!
    That’s the problem*****

vCash
    OSU has way more energy than we do.

vCash
    We look really tired compared to OSU. Half came at a good time. Need to get our legs and play our game.

vCash
    Big T is giving us nothing on offense. That puts all the pressure on our guards.

vCash
    Officiating isn't the issue....

We are leaving people wide open! We are turning over the ball unforced! We are slow getting back on defense too!

This team needs a wake up call.

vCash
    We look really tired compared to OSU. Half came at a good time. Need to get our legs and play our game.
    Which is weird given we've only played 1 game in 2 weeks. Hope Coach V didn't practice them to death. This time of the year rest is more important than practice.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I don?t think anyone thinks that but we do have some talent coming in. Will take a couple of years to get back to close to the level of this team.
    We'll probably be something like an 8 seed next year, but the year after we'll have 4 5-star sophomores (Taylor, the 2 post recruits, and the UConn transfer), so we'll have the chance to build back to this level in the 2020-2022 range.

vCash
    Officials are letting OSU pound T. They missed a travel that cost us points and a blatant foul that cost us points. Yeah, we aren’t playing well but give me a 6-8 pt lead at half and I feel good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach007 View Post
    Officiating isn't the issue....

We are leaving people wide open! We are turning over the ball unforced! We are slow getting back on defense too!

This team needs a wake up call.
    Yep.

vCash
    Wanda is not a force and you see why she wasnt an AA. She doesnt change ballgames.

We may make the FF- but this isnt a NC team. No depth at all.
    Last edited by Coach34; 03-19-2018 at 09:04 PM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I?ve always kinda wondered during the year of playing the starters huge minutes would ever catch up with them. Maybe it is, maybe it isn?t

vCash
    Ain't we tho. I'm scratching my head as to why.

I've watched us all year until last 4 games make a layup, then be all over the inbounds by other team. I mean stifling D.

Tonight we make a layup and everyone looks like they don't want to move to play the inbounds. Not to mention the times we've been jogging down the floor, or letting their gals blow right past us on a drive .. which hasn't hardly happened this year. We ain't moving our feet for nuthin. They look wore out to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Yep.
    1200+ posts since January?!? Wow, kudos.