Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hope our women show up tonight...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    How did I post that I was never posting there again if I was banned?
    Well, technically You banned yourself. Wouldn’t you say?

vCash
    Just because your are dumb and laugh at something you don?t understand only makes people feel sorry for you. We laugh at your posts daily.

And FYI- Dakota was 19th in the NFL for 2016 on average pass yards in the air from the LOS. He doesn?t stretch the defense vertically enough. That?s the definition of Checkdown Charlie
    Laughing at you once again!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Well, technically You banned yourself. Wouldn’t you say?
    exactly
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post

vCash
    You sure are amused easily.

vCash
    She is the equivalent of about a 7?5? guy. She is remarkably skilled for her size. You are basically saying because she can?t outplay a smaller girl who is allowed by the refs to do what ever she wants to do and the best team in any sport in history she isn?t skilled. LOL.
    If you cant admit the girl from SC is flat out better than T then idk what to tell you.

Are the refs the reason she can shoot mid range? Are the refs the reason she can make point blank layups? T never thinks of shooting middies and misses around the basket too much for having the size advantage she does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    i give--what's the answer? if you ask them --they banned You..I don't guess it matters--Peace Out.

Did you just announce you are leaving??? Because I always liked that rule and a few others from the pack...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Big T is the most unskilled uncoordinated star player I have ever seen. Just being honest. Not trying to hate
    You right, Bucky.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Did you just announce you are leaving??? Because I always liked that rule and a few others from the pack...
    17 no. Kemper folks have always been slow to comprehend.

vCash
    Just because your are dumb and laugh at something you don?t understand only makes people feel sorry for you. We laugh at your posts daily.

And FYI- Dakota was 19th in the NFL for 2016 on average pass yards in the air from the LOS. He doesn?t stretch the defense vertically enough. That?s the definition of Checkdown Charlie
    While nobody is going to try and claim Dak is the best downfield passer in the league, the fact that he was that low in avg pass yards from the LOS was really as much or more an indictment of his WR corps than him. When you have an old Dez that can no longer get any separation and a bunch of other mediocre guys I'm not sure what Dak is supposed to do? His best option is probably still Whitten and that dude is past retirement age. Last year Dak's OL was worse, his WR corps was worse and Elliott missed a bunch of games with his suspension. If Dallas doesn't get some of the other parts of their offense fixed it won't matter what Dak does because he can't do it by himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    While nobody is going to try and claim Dak is the best downfield passer in the league, the fact that he was that low in avg pass yards from the LOS was really as much or more an indictment of his WR corps than him. When you have an old Dez that can no longer get any separation and a bunch of other mediocre guys I'm not sure what Dak is supposed to do? His best option is probably still Whitten and that dude is past retirement age. Last year Dak's OL was worse, his WR corps was worse and Elliott missed a bunch of games with his suspension. If Dallas doesn't get some of the other parts of their offense fixed it won't matter what Dak does because he can't do it by himself.
    Dallas better get it together or it will be a long NFL season for me...

vCash
    While y’all talking bout Dak, William is shooting too much. Terrible shot selection by her. Pass it.

vCash
    Mental errors are killing us right now. May only win this one by 20...

vCash
    Can’t buy a shot and getting out hustled. Not looking good.

vCash
    William has her head up her butt. Good grief!

vCash
    google Wanda from In Living Color
    You?re the only ?fan? of a school or team I?ve ever known that seems to get his rocks off by making up childish, derogatory nicknames for players of the school/team he professes to be a fan of.

Ridiculously childish, but you keep being you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    You?re the only ?fan? of a school or team I?ve ever known that seems to get his rocks off by making up childish, derogatory nicknames for players of the school/team he professes to be a fan of.

Ridiculously childish, but you keep being you.
    I'm alot easier on her than other bulldog fans I know. I'm getting soft in my old age

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    17 no. Kemper folks have always been slow to comprehend.
    Sure you want to pick that battle...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Sure you want to pick that battle...
    look dude--I was kidding-hell I went to Scooba tech and have lot's of Kemper Friends--are you just trying to be a Dick? i know you are a big Edawg-moderator but don't let it go to your head.

vCash
    So you're using the fact that Dak Prescott was 19th among starting NFL QB's in average air yards to defend your decision to use that nickname for him while he was in college and the greatest athlete in the history of our program?

Let's see how many of the QBs ahead of him on that list were even in college at the time:
    Deshaun Watson
    Carson Wentz
    Deshone Kizer

And here are some of the QBs behind him on that list:
    Aaron Rodgers
    Drew Brees
    Matthew Stafford
    Kirk Cousins
    Joe Flacco
    Derek Carr
    Jay Cutler

And somehow this defends calling one of our own players (our best player, and our best player ever) by a nickname intended to disparage him while he was still in college.

You've always been more about yourself than Mississippi State. Keep on keeping on.