Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope our women show up tonight...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    She only puts up those numbers bc nobody other than the girl from South Carolina and idk what UConn has can guard her and keep her off the boards.

She gets outplayed by the girl from SC every time we play them. Its not close. She has no skill.

We wouldnt have much of a shot without her though bc of her size
    She and Wilson are two totally different players. Wilson is a true 4 and she is a true 5. Of course she doesn?t have the skill of Wilson. Bad comparison.

vCash
    ha, sorry you are sick. Who in the **** ever said Lamar isn't the reason we are in the post-season. If we counted post that made people sick yours would be the equivalent to Typhoid Mary. More people gag after reading your agenda driven bullshit than anyone on any message board. Who besides you got kicked out of six-pack and had to go start His on Board (which I do like--thx for that). But if you think we would be 32-1 without Big T then you are delusional. And I think you can say the same for Tory--not so with Blair and ROJO-they are what they are partially because of Big T and Victoria.They are very nice role players that can shoot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    She only puts up those numbers bc nobody other than the girl from South Carolina and idk what UConn has can guard her and keep her off the boards.

She gets outplayed by the girl from SC every time we play them. Its not close. She has no skill.

We wouldnt have much of a shot without her though bc of her size

The girl from SC is a 6'5" forward and not a center, If you find a player who is 6'5" in women's basketball, who has close to the skill set and athleticism that Wilson has, then please let us know who it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Who besides you got kicked out of six-pack and had to go start His on Board (which I do like--thx for that).
    Thats an outright fabrication

Elitedawgs started out as a private board with about 40 members from Sixpack and 247 combined. We continually asked DS to make Sixpack a "State-only" board and he refused. So a few of us decided to start our own board and make it "State-only". We launched on April 1st, 2013- and on that day I posted on Sixpack that I would no longer post on Sixpack. That post is still in Sixpack Remembers I believe- or at least it was a couple of years ago. And per Sixpack rules- if you announce you are leaving- they ban you. Which I knew was coming before I made the post.

As usual on most topics- you dont know what the hell you are talking about.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I get so sick of these comments you make like Q is the reason we are in postseason...partly sure so is Lamar. Before Peters began starting- we were 2-4 in the SEC and looked shitty. We had Q then in the spotlight- why were we struggling? Q is the reason we are in postseason, Peters is the reason, Nick is the reason, X and Carter with the improved 3 point shooting are the reason- it all works. But we damn sure werent a postseason team without the play of Peters the last 20 games

Wanda is the reason we are 32-1
    Viv is the reason we are 32-1
    Ro is the reason we are 32-1
    Having 2 PG's is the reason we are 32-1
    Blair making open 3's in the reason we are 32-1

Without Viv- we would have been a borderline Tourney team. We would have struggled to score and Blair would have never gotten open 3's. Wanda is average just posting up- she gets so many points off of putbacks.
    Without Wanda- We are certainly a Tourney team but weak in the post and likely one and done.
    Does giving people derogatory sounding nicknames make you feel good or something? I stil laugh at you for calling Dak "Checkdown Charlie."

vCash
    Thats an outright fabrication

Elitedawgs started out as a private board with about 40 members from Sixpack and 247 combined. We continually asked DS to make Sixpack a "State-only" board and he refused. So a few of us decided to start our own board and make it "State-only". We launched on April 1st, 2013- and on that day I posted on Sixpack that I would no longer post on Sixpack. That post is still in Sixpack Remembers I believe- or at least it was a couple of years ago. And per Sixpack rules- if you announce you are leaving- they ban you. Which I knew was coming before I made the post.

As usual on most topics- you dont know what the hell you are talking about.
    so you are agreeing that they banned you- This coming from from a man that has people's by-lines being times you have been wrong. . I just said you were kicked off of 6 pack, and you agreed. whatever the reason. 34, you try to be an expert but fail woefully. but you do have ability to spin shit, to change the subject.
    Last edited by tcdog70; 03-19-2018 at 03:17 PM.

vCash
    Looks like ESPN has the same screwed up schedule for tonight's game as it did for the first one, unless you live in Mississippi. It's only available if you live in-state. And for no real reason that I can see. On the bright side, I have satellite television, which is subject to going out with rain, so given the severe weather we're having, having to stream the game might be an advantage. No recording though.

vCash
    so you are agreeing that they banned you- This coming from from a man that has people's by-lines being times you have been wrong. . I just said you were kicked off of 6 pack, and you agreed. whatever the reason. 34, you try to be an expert but fail woefully. but you do have ability to spin shit, to change the subject.
    When you announce you are never posting on another site again- does it matter if they ban you or not?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Looks like ESPN has the same screwed up schedule for tonight's game as it did for the first one, unless you live in Mississippi. It's only available if you live in-state. And for no real reason that I can see. On the bright side, I have satellite television, which is subject to going out with rain, so given the severe weather we're having, having to stream the game might be an advantage. No recording though.
    I have direct TV, the weather did cause the men's game to go out and/or freeze. So I switched over to my Firestick, went to Espn, watched the rest of the game. There may be better options than firestick but it was a gift for Christmas and I have enjoyed it but still learning how to use it more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I have direct TV, the weather did cause the men's game to go out and/or freeze. So I switched over to my Firestick, went to Espn, watched the rest of the game. There may be better options than firestick but it was a gift for Christmas and I have enjoyed it but still learning how to use it more.
    I have a Roku, but it's one of the lower models. I've been thinking about a Firestick just to change things up a little. The Roku is really slow to load.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Does giving people derogatory sounding nicknames make you feel good or something? I stil laugh at you for calling Dak "Checkdown Charlie."
    Just because your are dumb and laugh at something you don?t understand only makes people feel sorry for you. We laugh at your posts daily.

And FYI- Dakota was 19th in the NFL for 2016 on average pass yards in the air from the LOS. He doesn?t stretch the defense vertically enough. That?s the definition of Checkdown Charlie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I have a Roku, but it's one of the lower models. I've been thinking about a Firestick just to change things up a little. The Roku is really slow to load.
    So far I haven't had any problems with loading. I wish I knew more about what all I can get as for as movies, I've downloaded several such as Kodi which I haven't understood it yet and it takes a long time to load.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    So far I haven't had any problems with loading. I wish I knew more about what all I can get as for as movies, I've downloaded several such as Kodi which I haven't understood it yet and it takes a long time to load.
    I'm the same ... I haven't really explored the capabilities. I've only used the Roku for basketball games, and an occasional baseball game, that I can't get otherwise. I don't even use the apps on my televison much.

vCash
    When you announce you are never posting on another site again- does it matter if they ban you or not?
    i give--what's the answer? if you ask them --they banned You..I don't guess it matters--Peace Out.

vCash
    Just because your are dumb and laugh at something you don?t understand only makes people feel sorry for you. We laugh at your posts daily.

And FYI- Dakota was 19th in the NFL for 2016 on average pass yards in the air from the LOS. He doesn?t stretch the defense vertically enough. That?s the definition of Checkdown Charlie
    You say that as if it is a critique of dak. Whereas his coach and every analyst praised him for it and it led to, arguably, the best rookie qb season ever. That?s why the nickname choice was strange.

vCash
    Dak had a down year last year- still 4th in NFL in QBR.

vCash
    I get so sick of these comments you make like Q is the reason we are in postseason...partly sure so is Lamar. Before Peters began starting- we were 2-4 in the SEC and looked shitty. We had Q then in the spotlight- why were we struggling? Q is the reason we are in postseason, Peters is the reason, Nick is the reason, X and Carter with the improved 3 point shooting are the reason- it all works. But we damn sure werent a postseason team without the play of Peters the last 20 games

Wanda is the reason we are 32-1
    Viv is the reason we are 32-1
    Ro is the reason we are 32-1
    Having 2 PG's is the reason we are 32-1
    Blair making open 3's in the reason we are 32-1

Without Viv- we would have been a borderline Tourney team. We would have struggled to score and Blair would have never gotten open 3's. Wanda is average just posting up- she gets so many points off of putbacks.
    Without Wanda- We are certainly a Tourney team but weak in the post and likely one and done.
    I know Wanda is Tierra, but what does that mean lol. I must have missed that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I know Wanda is Tierra, but what does that mean lol. I must have missed that!
    google Wanda from In Living Color

vCash
    google Wanda from In Living Color
    I know who you’re talking about now. That’s funny!

vCash
    if you ask them --they banned You..
    How did I post that I was never posting there again if I was banned?