Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Louisville is going to be tough ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    One good stat I see is Louisville is 201st in country in rebounding margin. Baylor is 23rd. We were manhandled on the boards yesterday, so rebounding concerns me. Hopefully it will not be such as issue Tuesday. We are 117th BTW
    Ado had one rebound yesterday. One.
    I watched the UL-MTSU game and it's obvious we will have a better game inside against them than we did Baylor. I think we can score on them inside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    2 outta 3 ain't bad. We ain't gonna beat em in basketball.
    I hope your sermons are better than your ED posts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Doubtful*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Ado had one rebound yesterday. One.
    I watched the UL-MTSU game and it's obvious we will have a better game inside against them than we did Baylor. I think we can score on them inside.
    How does a 6”11’ center not get like 4 rebounds naturally? Haha! That’s crazy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Because instead of bone and muscles, Ado is made up of dried leaves and small twigs.**

Banned
    vCash
    Baylor played zone and their senior 7 footer owned Ado. Just was a tough day for him. He does need to get tougher and stronger in the offseason. He gets pushed around by the big dudes. Entire team needs to get stronger. Tyson Carter and Aric Holman to raid Thor's juice stash.

vCash
    2 outta 3 ain't bad. We ain't gonna beat em in basketball.
    State can't beat a team that only beat Northern Kentucky by 8 at home last week? Ok.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Baylor played zone and their senior 7 footer owned Ado. Just was a tough day for him. He does need to get tougher and stronger in the offseason. He gets pushed around by the big dudes. Entire team needs to get stronger. Tyson Carter and Aric Holman to raid Thor's juice stash.

Ado should put on more good weight and muscle unless our basketball strength and conditioning program is worse than I think it is. I saw Eric Dampier play when he was a freshman, for us, and he was tall, skinny and athletic. But after the weight and conditioning program "BOOM" and a NBA career.

vCash

Probably because he doesn't have the weight and muscle to fight the Baylor bigs. That should come though.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    where you stand is usually the wrong spot. when have you been right? If you predict bad things for MSU every post, you might be right some of the time. But damn, that just gets old.
    I called the 2014 season well before the season, I called rick rays firing first, there was actually even a thread on this board at one time about was a lucky or just in the know... you wanna know why engie is no longer here?? Bc he lost two "leave the board" bets to me in a row. One involved baseball and one football. Educate ur self before speaking.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Ok

vCash
    you didn't have to block out playing soccer. He never blocks out. If he would just work on blocking out and setting up on the off side of the shot he would get 10 boards a game. easily . if he could offensive rebound he would get at least 3 more baskets a game.

vCash
    I called the 2014 season well before the season, I called rick rays firing first, there was actually even a thread on this board at one time about was a lucky or just in the know... you wanna know why engie is no longer here?? Bc he lost two "leave the board" bets to me in a row. One involved baseball and one football. Educate ur self before speaking.
    didn't I say you get it right SOME of the time--but Rick Ray has been a while. Engie lost several bets with Me also. I remember the post He apologized to You and Me for being wrong so much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    didn't I say you get it right SOME of the time--but Rick Ray has been a while. Engie lost several bets with Me also. I remember the post He apologized to You and Me for being wrong so much.
    Well then calling me out for being wrong doesn't make any sense

vCash
    You still all in on Butch or Nick being our HC? I see now you are all in for the "elite Coach. Btw, where do you preach and how long?

vCash
    I don't understand how Holman has not gained muscle in 3 years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    I don't understand how Holman has not gained muscle in 3 years
    Because He is in our strength program***

vCash
    Well then calling me out for being wrong doesn't make any sense
    ok lets just hug it out.

vCash
    Winning two has been great. But winning three more and hoisting the trophy would be better. And then we would definitely be ranked going into next season.

vCash
    That would make 27 wins this season. I'm happy, but I can be happier.