Thread: Vs Baylor basketball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Central time?
    Yes

vCash
    U should let it die 61, it doesn't really matter, dude is butt hurt and immature, why even scoop to his level, same with Newman. I could care less about both and I don't care what they think or do.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    U should let it die 61, it doesn't really matter, dude is butt hurt and immature, why even scoop to his level, same with Newman. I could care less about both and I don't care what they think or do.
    I wasn't gonna say a single bad word about Kegler or Newman today. They changed that when they seeked out attention. But I'll let it die cause I'm already bored with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I wasn't gonna say a single bad word about Kegler or Newman today. They changed that when they seeked out attention. But I'll let it die cause I'm already bored with it.
    Good for you, mainly I don't want to read about either, Miss State is way bigger than either.

Btw, Howland has done a great job this year, he has had some tough decisions about players since the beginning. I saw your or someone's remark about him not getting a T, I have no problem with the way he handles things, oh I've had a few T's in my day and honestly if you have to get a T for your team to get fired up then something is bad wrong anyway. He keeps everything under control and that is way better than screaming hollering jumping up down IMO. He represents Msu as does Vic great!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Good for you, mainly I don't want to read about either, Miss State is way bigger than either.

Btw, Howland has done a great job this year, he has had some tough decisions about players since the beginning. I saw your or someone's remark about him not getting a T, I have no problem with the way he handles things, oh I've had a few T's in my day and honestly if you have to get a T for your team to get fired up then something is bad wrong anyway. He keeps everything under control and that is way better than screaming hollering jumping up down IMO. He represents Msu as does Vic great!
    I've also moved past Howland not getting technicals. It bothered me for two years but hasn't anymore. I just view it as he's giving his best Billy Kennedy impersonation now.

vCash
    I've also moved past Howland not getting technicals. It bothered me for two years but hasn't anymore. I just view it as he's giving his best Billy Kennedy impersonation now.
    He's good for Msu Basketball.

vCash
    Ben Howland mops the floor with Billy Kennedy as a coach. But yea, kind of the same personality.

Banned
    vCash
    I would like Howland to defend our team getting chickenshit fouls and Ado for travelling when he hasn't moved his pivot foot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I would like Howland to defend our team getting chickenshit fouls and Ado for travelling when he hasn't moved his pivot foot.
    Howland has 1 tech in his coaching career

vCash
    Our 3rd quarter collapse is nothing to Cincinnati collapse to end game. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That was awesome

vCash
    We gonna have our hands full with Louisville.

vCash
    I quit watching and just saw the final. That?s brutal.

vCash
    We gonna have our hands full with Louisville.
    I think we can go inside on them if we?ll commit to it. Their bench has been huge this game. I haven?t watched them this year so I don?t know if that is normal or not.

vCash
    Q was clutch, X had a great second quarter but returned to normal in the 2nd half, and Tyson was fantastic. But make no mistake about it. Lamar Peters was phenomenal today. He had 10 assists and 2 turnovers. Without his great passes, Tyson isn’t set up for his catch and shoot 3’s, and he set Q up perfectly for the game winner

vCash
    Holman is by far our laziest defender. Q is not great on D, but watch Holman on damn near every made basket as he’s the reason guys are open. He is slow to rotate and doesn’t step out on screens or when his guy is open beyond the arc. He masks it with some nice blocks, but he is by far our laziest defender. Not bashing him...I like him and we need him...just saying he’s lazier than Q on D. Start watching him on defensive possessions, it’ll drive you nuts, ha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Holman is by far our laziest defender. Q is not great on D, but watch Holman on damn near every made basket as he’s the reason guys are open. He is slow to rotate and doesn’t step out on screens or when his guy is open beyond the arc. He masks it with some nice blocks, but he is by far our laziest defender. Not bashing him...I like him and we need him...just saying he’s lazier than Q on D. Start watching him on defensive possessions, it’ll drive you nuts, ha
    Been trying to say this. Neither him or Q like to play defense

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Holman would benefit from us going to a zone.

vCash
    Holman would benefit from us going to a zone.
    if you play a zone like the Cuse you would have to be active and play the passing lanes.. so Maybe Aric would't be so good. But I would like to see a trapping 1-3-1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    if you play a zone like the Cuse you would have to be active and play the passing lanes.. so Maybe Aric would't be so good. But I would like to see a trapping 1-3-1.
    Me too