Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Vs Baylor basketball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I love to see Tyson get it going. He has had a rough year, but he is absolutely key to our success next year. We need his 3 point shooting. Need him to be above 35% from behind the arc.
    I really like Tyson.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by state66 View Post
    I love Stapelton even more for getting T?d up for talking shit to Kegler. **** Kegler. I hope he called him a ***** after the game when they shook hands too.
    Kegler is a piece of shit for trash talking our players when he doesn't have to go into the game. Maybe the biggest pu$sy move I've ever heard a former player pull. Can anyone confirm if he shook our players hands after the game? I have my doubts he did. I want Drew to issue an apology for that trash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Kegler is a piece of shit for trash talking our players when he doesn't have to go into the game. Maybe the biggest pu$sy move I've ever heard a former player pull. Can anyone confirm if he shook our players hands after the game? I have my doubts he did. I want Drew to issue an apology for that trash.
    The ****ing officials could have taken care of that shit. Should have been double technicals one on X and one on Baylor bench.

vCash
    Louisville vs mtsu at 530 on espn2

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    According to you and the 34 minions? We have worse defenders than Q that are never mentioned. 34 just has to point out to all you Parrotts when Q makes a mistakes and y'all run with it like fools.he is a shit stirrer and y'all lick the spoon. Q is 2nd team all sec. he is a leader in steals and assists. Some times Ben asks Q to take over and he try's to do too much. He cheats on defense and gets burned sometimes. He normally guards someone that is bigger than Him. Sure he makes mistakes, who,do we have that doesn't. But He steps up big in this game and hits a game winner, but what does the 34 minions do, find fault with His lack of defense. Name me a time today that he made a lazy pass?
    Dude you're really sensitive about Q. Everyone loves Q man we just don't like his sloth lackadaisical disposition. We need him to be the leader of the team. Same with Holman. Same with Howland honestly.

vCash
    Dude you're really sensitive about Q. Everyone loves Q man we just don't like his sloth lackadaisical disposition. We need him to be the leader of the team. Same with Holman. Same with Howland honestly.
    I laughed. Seriously though, I agree with this post

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    The ****ing officials could have taken care of that shit. Should have been double technicals one on X and one on Baylor bench.
    This is true. Bad referring to allow a non-player talking shit at our team from their bench and **** Scott Drew for not shutting that shit down. Whose got Kegler's twitter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Louisville vs mtsu at 530 on espn2
    Central time?

vCash
    I want to schedule them next year NC just to whip Kegler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Central time?
    Yes

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I want to schedule them next year NC just to whip Kegler.
    Guess pu$sy Kegler didn't like Stapleton taking minutes from him last year. I'd pay money to watch those two scrap. Stapleton isn't someone you wanna fight. Kegler is a big boy but he's soft.

vCash
    Guess pu$sy Kegler didn't like Stapleton taking minutes from him last year. I'd pay money to watch those two scrap. Stapleton isn't someone you wanna fight. Kegler is a big boy but he's soft.
    You got that right. That dude would kill me in one punch lol

vCash
    U should let it die 61, it doesn't really matter, dude is butt hurt and immature, why even scoop to his level, same with Newman. I could care less about both and I don't care what they think or do.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    U should let it die 61, it doesn't really matter, dude is butt hurt and immature, why even scoop to his level, same with Newman. I could care less about both and I don't care what they think or do.
    I wasn't gonna say a single bad word about Kegler or Newman today. They changed that when they seeked out attention. But I'll let it die cause I'm already bored with it.

vCash
    I wasn't gonna say a single bad word about Kegler or Newman today. They changed that when they seeked out attention. But I'll let it die cause I'm already bored with it.
    Good for you, mainly I don't want to read about either, Miss State is way bigger than either.

Btw, Howland has done a great job this year, he has had some tough decisions about players since the beginning. I saw your or someone's remark about him not getting a T, I have no problem with the way he handles things, oh I've had a few T's in my day and honestly if you have to get a T for your team to get fired up then something is bad wrong anyway. He keeps everything under control and that is way better than screaming hollering jumping up down IMO. He represents Msu as does Vic great!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Good for you, mainly I don't want to read about either, Miss State is way bigger than either.

Btw, Howland has done a great job this year, he has had some tough decisions about players since the beginning. I saw your or someone's remark about him not getting a T, I have no problem with the way he handles things, oh I've had a few T's in my day and honestly if you have to get a T for your team to get fired up then something is bad wrong anyway. He keeps everything under control and that is way better than screaming hollering jumping up down IMO. He represents Msu as does Vic great!
    I've also moved past Howland not getting technicals. It bothered me for two years but hasn't anymore. I just view it as he's giving his best Billy Kennedy impersonation now.

vCash
    I've also moved past Howland not getting technicals. It bothered me for two years but hasn't anymore. I just view it as he's giving his best Billy Kennedy impersonation now.
    He's good for Msu Basketball.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I would like Howland to defend our team getting chickenshit fouls and Ado for travelling when he hasn't moved his pivot foot.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Ben Howland mops the floor with Billy Kennedy as a coach. But yea, kind of the same personality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I would like Howland to defend our team getting chickenshit fouls and Ado for travelling when he hasn't moved his pivot foot.
    Howland has 1 tech in his coaching career