Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Vs Baylor basketball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    X was jawing with Kegler. He's got to start reeling that kind of shit in.
    Someone said Kegler started it... Can’t stand him. Either way, DJX better learn when to shut up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Apparently you haven't learned that melting, for some on here, can occur with any thread. Especially those concerning coaching, recruiting, etc.
    Yes I have lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    X was jawing with Kegler. He's got to start reeling that kind of shit in.
    Now THAT I'm actually OK with as long as it was before the game and particularly AFTER the game winner. Now he didn't need to be doing it during the game but knowing X he probably was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Guess it would be better if I said dumb crap like this??

They are supposed to be mature grownups, but when they post dumb comments about "kids", then it just shows their immaturity.

vCash
    It’s not like I called them racists names or anything. These players have been called worse on here before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    It’s not like I called them racists names or anything. These players have been called worse on here before.
    That is a stupid response. How do you like people calling you a dumbass poster. But wait, you've probably been called worse before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    That is a stupid response. How do you like people calling you a dumbass poster. But wait, you've probably been called worse before.
    Whatever. I’ll stop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    They are supposed to be mature grownups, but when they post dumb comments about "kids", then it just shows their immaturity.
    SEC athletes arent kids. They are young adults
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Buzzer beater
    Q stole the ball (you known shitty defense Q***) then drove half court for the winning layup. Nobody plays 30 minutes a game with out making some mistakes. We wouldn't be paying post season basketball without Q. You 17ers are just haters.

vCash
    Q stole the ball (you known shitty defense Q***) then drove half court for the winning layup. Nobody plays 30 minutes a game with out making some mistakes. We wouldn't be paying post season basketball without Q. You 17ers are just haters.
    I like Q. I love his offense, but his defense is lacking. Does not mean I hate him

vCash
    I am not a Q hater, I actually really like Q. I just don’t think he is above criticism.

vCash
    I like Q. I love his offense, but his defense is lacking. Does not mean I hate him
    Plus he's normally good for about 2 or 3 lazy passes per game that usually end up in turnovers. Just have to take the good with the bad I guess.

vCash
    According to you and the 34 minions? We have worse defenders than Q that are never mentioned. 34 just has to point out to all you Parrotts when Q makes a mistakes and y'all run with it like fools.he is a shit stirrer and y'all lick the spoon. Q is 2nd team all sec. he is a leader in steals and assists. Some times Ben asks Q to take over and he try's to do too much. He cheats on defense and gets burned sometimes. He normally guards someone that is bigger than Him. Sure he makes mistakes, who,do we have that doesn't. But He steps up big in this game and hits a game winner, but what does the 34 minions do, find fault with His lack of defense. Name me a time today that he made a lazy pass?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I agree. I like X too. At least he has the balls to give Kegler shit. **** Mario Kegler! That mother****er wants to talk shit at our players when he doesn't have to go into the game. What a pu$sy. Betcha he didn't shake our hands either. Hope he sucks ass at Baylor.
    Kegler is a coward. He didn?t even have the balls to tell Coach himself he wanted to transfer. He did that mediation through his handler. Glad Stapleton stuck up for his team especially since Kegler started the trash talking. Well Stapleton defended his team and Q finished it with his play at the end. Glad we could end Baylor?s season there.

vCash
    According to you and the 34 minions? We have worse defenders than Q that are never mentioned. 34 just has to point out to all you Parrotts when Q makes a mistakes and y'all run with it like fools.he is a shit stirrer and y'all lick the spoon. Q is 2nd team all sec. he is a leader in steals and assists. Some times Ben asks Q to take over and he try's to do too much. He cheats on defense and gets burned sometimes. He normally guards someone that is bigger than Him. Sure he makes mistakes, who,do we have that doesn't. But He steps up big in this game and hits a game winner, but what does the 34 minions do, find fault with His lack of defense. Name me a time today that he made a lazy pass?
    I quit reading when you said I parrot C34. I argue with him on almost everything. We do agree that Q is not a great defender though. You should listen to radio broadcasts some... Richard talks often of teams picking on Q defensively

vCash
    You have fell face first off the diving board today. I am not a minion, but I do know what on ball defense is. By the way, Lamar leads the team in stills.

vCash
    I quit reading when you said I parrot C34. I argue with him on almost everything. We do agree that Q is not a great defender though. You should listen to radio broadcasts some... Richard talks often of teams picking on Q defensively
    I think he gets better at it next year because I think we will have so much talent on the team he will have to get better just by playing against everyone. Iron sharpens iron.

vCash
    He and howland also have said Q is the best help defender we have. It?s why he is near top of league in steals. But nobody on here acknowledges that. That was also his 3rd game winner at the buzzer this season alone, had two in non conference.

vCash
    I love Stapelton even more for getting T’d up for talking shit to Kegler. **** Kegler. I hope he called him a ***** after the game when they shook hands too.

vCash
    I love to see Tyson get it going. He has had a rough year, but he is absolutely key to our success next year. We need his 3 point shooting. Need him to be above 35% from behind the arc.