Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Vs Baylor basketball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by state66 View Post
    I love Stapelton even more for getting T?d up for talking shit to Kegler. **** Kegler. I hope he called him a ***** after the game when they shook hands too.
    Looked like he got T'd up jawing with the ref to me. If he got it jawing with Kegler it was still stupid, but a little less stupid. The Kegler smack talk should have been reserved to before and after the game not during the game when it allowed the ref to impact the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Dude you're really sensitive about Q. Everyone loves Q man we just don't like his sloth lackadaisical disposition. We need him to be the leader of the team. Same with Holman. Same with Howland honestly.
    I'm just sick of the Q -hate. sloth, really? I guess you had rather Him be like X. You should know by now the Q is laid back. What pisses me Off He has a nice assist and the winning shot and Mfers want to post how shitty he is on defense. He is the in top of SEC in rebounding for a guard, he is in the top in steals and has nice assists , a lazy ****er doesn't do that.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Looked like he got T'd up jawing with the ref to me. If he got it jawing with Kegler it was still stupid, but a little less stupid. The Kegler smack talk should have been reserved to before and after the game not during the game when it allowed the ref to impact the game.
    It was Kegler. Ref was just standing directly in front of Mario. It was stupid for X to bite on the bait.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    I'm just sick of the Q -hate. sloth, really? I guess you had rather Him be like X. You should know by now the Q is laid back. What pisses me Off He has a nice assist and the winning shot and Mfers want to post how shitty he is on defense. He is the in top of SEC in rebounding for a guard, he is in the top in steals and has nice assists , a lazy ****er doesn't do that.
    What's wrong with sloths? I personally like the sloth. It's a very underrated animal. Has a sweet disposition. Can move quicker than expected at times. Horrible at defense though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I quit reading when you said I parrot C34. I argue with him on almost everything. We do agree that Q is not a great defender though. You should listen to radio broadcasts some... Richard talks often of teams picking on Q defensively
    Because he is usually in a mismatch. He is usually defending a much taller person or someone who is quicker. Plus he isn't our best defender, but he damn sure isn't our worst.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    What's wrong with sloths?

Banned
    vCash
    Because he is usually in a mismatch. He is usually defending a much taller person or someone who is quicker. Plus he isn't our best defender, but he damn sure isn't our worst.
    Agreed he's not our worst defender on the team.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Haha Sloth is my favorite nickname ever. Sorry tcdog

vCash
    Nope, he’s not.

vCash
    Q stole the ball (you known shitty defense Q***) then drove half court for the winning layup. Nobody plays 30 minutes a game with out making some mistakes. We wouldn't be paying post season basketball without Q. You 17ers are just haters.
    we wouldn?t be playing postseason with Lamar- 100%.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    According to you and the 34 minions? We have worse defenders than Q that are never mentioned. 34 just has to point out to all you Parrotts when Q makes a mistakes and y'all run with it like fools.he is a shit stirrer and y'all lick the spoon. Q is 2nd team all sec. he is a leader in steals and assists. Some times Ben asks Q to take over and he try's to do too much. He cheats on defense and gets burned sometimes. He normally guards someone that is bigger than Him. Sure he makes mistakes, who,do we have that doesn't. But He steps up big in this game and hits a game winner, but what does the 34 minions do, find fault with His lack of defense. Name me a time today that he made a lazy pass?
    TC got them panties all in a bunch. Q's ball defense is not good. It's not. Anybody trying to say it is doesnt know what the hell they are talking about or they are just blinded- like you- with those maroon glasses. He is below average in quickness and that is why he struggles as an on-ball defender. If you want to watch a really good on-ball defender- watch Peters or Nick. It's good for us that Q plays the 3 because he cant guard any decent 2.

Does he play help side well? Yes
    Does he rebound well? Yes
    Does he shoot it well? Yes
    Does he make too many wtf lazy passes that causes too many turnovers by a small forward? Yes
    Is he lazy at times? Yes

Today- Lamar did a great job of getting the ball up the court- and finding Q for the shot. Q did a good job of getting set and squared to the basket. Winnnnnnah. Now stop pouting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    TC got them panties all in a bunch. Q's ball defense is not good. It's not. Anybody trying to say it is doesnt know what the hell they are talking about or they are just blinded- like you- with those maroon glasses. He is below average in quickness and that is why he struggles as an on-ball defender. If you want to watch a really good on-ball defender- watch Peters or Nick. It's good for us that Q plays the 3 because he cant guard any decent 2.

Does he make too many wtf lazy passes that causes too many turnovers by a small forward? Yes
    Is he lazy at times? Yes

Today- Lamar did a great job of getting the ball up the court- and finding Q for the shot. Q did a good job of getting set and squared to the basket. Winnnnnnah. Now stop pouting
    This whole post.

vCash
    he is the worst on-ball defender in the starting line-up. Then you can also put him behind Wright or X

vCash
    Our 3rd quarter collapse is nothing to Cincinnati collapse to end game. Lol

vCash
    That was awesome

vCash
    We gonna have our hands full with Louisville.

vCash
    I quit watching and just saw the final. That?s brutal.

vCash
    We gonna have our hands full with Louisville.
    I think we can go inside on them if we?ll commit to it. Their bench has been huge this game. I haven?t watched them this year so I don?t know if that is normal or not.

vCash

Is he lazy at times? Yes

Well, not the whole post, but some of it, I concur. I would not say Holman is a better on ball defender ,he gets beat but the fact He can block a shot helps Him. I'll stop pouting you stop beating the dead horse.

Wonder why I've heard several announcers say the reason Q can turn the corner and get to the rack is because of His quickness when he makes the turn. You better call them and let them know just how slow Q is.
    Last edited by tcdog70; 03-18-2018 at 08:09 PM.

vCash
    he is the worst on-ball defender in the starting line-up. Then you can also put him behind Wright or X
    He is better than Tyson, Eli, X and Holman.