Thread: New Mississippi Made - Logo

vCash

New Mississippi Made - Logo

https://twitter.com/B_ChapmanOM/stat...01774070423552

Looks like OM football staff has stolen my logo idea =/ (http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...alternate-logo)

Going to be even more pissed if this catches on. I emailed multiple people (including Cohen) and never heard back.

vCash
    Those people have literally never had an original idea.

vCash
    Maybe they at least clicked an ad.

vCash
    Holy crap, that is hilarious. I guess the question is which one of the marketing guys reads ED.

vCash
    They all have an ED problem.

vCash
    You should really reply to every tweet of that with the one you did and the date you did it

Banned
    vCash
    I've heard us called Moo U enough now that I want a black and white cow pattern helmet with Moo U on it. I think we should own it. Who wants to make a helmet design for this? Make the jersey maroon and the pants black and white cow pattern too. **** it. Let's be unique. Everybody loves cows. Steak, cheese, milk, hamburgers.

vCash

I do not see the resemblance.** I mean, one is maroon and one is powder blue.
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 03-18-2018 at 09:40 AM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/CopiahDawg/statu...47006255390722

make sure and blast this on twitter
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Yeah, its shitty that they ripped your idea.

The more shitty part is that you didnt get a response from our athletic department.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post

Looks like OM football staff has stolen my logo idea =/ (http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...alternate-logo)

Going to be even more pissed if this catches on. I emailed multiple people (including Cohen) and never heard back.
    I agree they ripped it off, but didn't you say it was someone else's idea, you just took a hand drawing and made it look good in photoshop?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I've heard us called Moo U enough now that I want a black and white cow pattern helmet with Moo U on it. I think we should own it. Who wants to make a helmet design for this? Make the jersey maroon and the pants black and white cow pattern too. **** it. Let's be unique. Everybody loves cows. Steak, cheese, milk, hamburgers.
    Perhaps similar to the ChickFila cow? There is a high school girls dance team in Texas that did a routine dressed in cow suits ... it's viral. We could use some ideas from them.

Banned
    vCash

if you make something original, and you don't want someone stealing it, copyright it. It's not expensive or difficult. Trademarking is a bit more complicated. Sorry that they did that to you. Really shitty and lazy of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ababyatemydingo View Post
    if you make something original, and you don't want someone stealing it, copyright it. It's not expensive or difficult. Trademarking is a bit more complicated. Sorry that they did that to you. Really shitty and lazy of them.
    I couldn’t copyright it because I altered a already copyrighted logo

Banned
    vCash
    kinda funny they do it right after (an shockingly) the clarion liar exposed ole miss in even claiming that name when MSU and even USM are much more "Mississippi Made" than tsun is.

Banned
    vCash
    I couldn?t copyright it because I altered a already copyrighted logo
    I know you said you emailed Cohen, with no response, but it would be cool if the school copyrighted your altered logo for you. Since they own the copyrights to the original M State banner logo. That would stick it to OM, and shut down their use of the one you made. Again, very sorry they did that to you.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Perhaps similar to the ChickFila cow? There is a high school girls dance team in Texas that did a routine dressed in cow suits ... it's viral. We could use some ideas from them.
    Maybe. I think it'd be brilliant marketing. Turn a negative into a positive. We could do so many fun things if we embraced the cow. All Hail the mighty dairy cow! Moo U baby I love it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Those people have literally never had an original idea.
    They hired a football coach who cheated his ass off while banging hookers on the side. All while preaching the Bible. Admittedly that's an original way to do business.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Whoever Southpawgraphics is the one it looks like the credit is going to. I have seen other work by this person and there is obviously not much talent there. I would guess it is kid. That typeface should be illegal, it is atrocious. The good thing that you did was get your idea out there. Everyone saw it and knows that you did it. Whoever this idiot is who is taking credit will lose even more credibility IMO. Although now that I think about it...all he did was use an "M" so even though he stole your idea, he may have one that he can get trademarked. Bummer
    No Signature

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ababyatemydingo View Post
    Do you understand the difference between a copyright and a trademark?
    No Signature