Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vandy Game 2 Thread

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Whole thing started bc our ****ing catcher wouldn’t block a third strike. Then we ****ing bunt in the first ****ing Ning when the leadoff guy gets on. **** this ****ing staff. Grow some ****ing nuts and try to win some ****ing games. Make these ****ing players play the game better.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    **** this staff. I see why henderson got ****ing fired from Kentucky. Start over in 2months. ****ing hot muther****ing garbage this bullshit is.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Stop ****ing bunting you ****ing pussies. And FoamBat dad must make the lineup. Is he gonna be player coach tomorrow?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Whole thing started bc our ****ing catcher wouldn’t block a third strike. Then we ****ing bunt in the first ****ing Ning when the leadoff guy gets on. **** this ****ing staff. Grow some ****ing nuts and try to win some ****ing games. Make these ****ing players play the game better.
    This right here. This coaching staff is pathetic. Some of you need to realize Henderson is not a good head coach, he’s not a very good pitching coach either. If you’re going to play Cohen-ball, at least be good at it. As for the players, Make plays or ride pine. I’m at the point with this team that I say- Screw it, play all the young guys.

vCash
    23 straight innings without a run scored.

vCash
    **** this staff. I see why henderson got ****ing fired from Kentucky. Start over in 2months. ****ing hot muther****ing garbage this bullshit is.
    That’s it. Henderson didn’t get fired because he’s ugly, he got fired because he is a ***** baseball coach.

vCash
    Great outing by Small. It sucks to be a MSU starting pitcher on the weekend. No run support. I hope tomorrow gets rained out.

vCash
    I seen it has officially seen enough

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Hatcher 1b Stovall 2b westburg SS foscue 3b Allen lf Mangum cf Rowdey rf. Anderson vansau DH Gilbert c

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Great outing by Small. It sucks to be a MSU starting pitcher on the weekend. No run support. I hope tomorrow gets rained out.
    It must suck to be at this game today. Pay to watch these sorry players and coaches? I’m glad I stayed home.

vCash
    Hatcher 1b Stovall 2b westburg SS foscue 3b Allen lf Mangum cf Rowdey rf. Anderson vansau DH Gilbert c
    Who can we put at 2nd if we move Stovall to C? We have got to get Gilbert/Skelton off the field. Horrible catchers, and horrible hitters.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    I seen it has officially seen enough
    Yeah I’ve muther****ing had it. Bunting in the ****** first inning is worse than hitting FoamBat 2nd. Pilk and small pitching their ass off and we don’t even try to have any offense. I’m here this wkd and it’s ****** embarrassing what our staff is putting in the field. So ****ing mad i left today. I hope i see Cann before i leave town.

vCash
    The fact is I don't think any lineup of our players will score runs. We are a lost cause. I agree though we should play Fr as much as possible though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Who can we put at 2nd if we move Stovall to C? We have got to get Gilbert/Skelton off the field. Horrible catchers, and horrible hitters.
    Either Allen or Rowdey probably in that in order if I had to guess. Westburg could probably play there too.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Well since muther****ing FoamBat makes the lineup apparently he can go play 2nd. But i wouldn’t move Stovall. Let’s see if Gilbert will try to block pitchers.

vCash
    I'm glad I missed the early part of the game or my wife would gave kicked be out of the house by new.

vCash
    Our hitters look like they haven't been coached at all. That falls on Cann and his side whore piece.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    The fact is I don't think any lineup of our players will score runs. We are a lost cause. I agree though we should play Fr as much as possible though
    I’m not trying to have an offensive juggernaut I’m just trying to try. Let these young guys get their ass whipped at the plate and learn and play. And not bunt in the bottom of the muther****ing first with our 2hole

vCash
    We have 10 hits on the weekend, Alexander has 3 with the only extra base hit. Nice call, clown

vCash
    Well since muther****ing FoamBat makes the lineup apparently he can go play 2nd. But i wouldn?t move Stovall. Let?s see if Gilbert will try to block pitchers.
    I’m laughing at this.