Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Vandy Game 2 Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
    Turned the game on earlier and saw it at 1-0 in the 7th. Turned it back on an inning later to watch the ending and its 7-0. Should know better than to follow baseball this year.

Edit : 8-0...why do I keep watching
    Kind of like a train wreck, you don't really want to watch but you can't turn away. Only MState could have the HC fired for sexual misconduct AND put this kind of low quality product on the field all in the same year we are opening college's finest ballpark. MSU baseball just can't seem to get out of its own way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    We have talent but they're mostly freshmen. No one is going to win in the SEC with a ton of freshmen in this day and age.

Even worse they're freshmen that haven't really been coached since high school.
    Vandy starting 4 freshmen. Their freshmen on another level though

vCash
    Skelton is hitting with us down 8-0. HahA

vCash
    Arky beating UK 13-1. They will skull-crush us.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    This guy needs to pitch and see if he can be our Saturday starter next yr. he has electric stuff.
    Who

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The Corbin effect

vCash
    And they're not as good as they normally are. Wait until the end of the year and you will see. They also have a stable head coach among other things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    and 12 position players. This goes WAY deeper than Henderson folks.
    Finally someone who sees this for what it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And they're not as good as they normally are. Wait until the end of the year and you will see. They also have a stable head coach among other things.
    I tend to agree with you, but vandy is playing very well the last week. They may be putting it together

vCash
    I tend to agree with you, but vandy is playing very well the last week. They may be putting it together
    I saw them in person in Houston. They'll have ups and downs this year. In all honesty despite the melting we will probably be the same on a lesser scale- like Houston was an up for us and we're down right now.

vCash
    Why the **** are we pitching our closer down 8?? "Because he needs to pitch"? So lets use him tomorrow. Might actually matter then, and even if we are blown out again you can still pit him out there. makes 0 sense to me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Why the **** are we pitching our closer down 8?? "Because he needs to pitch"? So lets use him tomorrow. Might actually matter then, and even if we are blown out again you can still pit him out there. makes 0 sense to me
    Will not need him till midweek vs a swac school lol

vCash
    We might get rained out tomorrow and Blake Smith is our closer- not Self.

vCash
    Ask the coach. I bet he doesn’t know either.

vCash
    Throw in the white flag. This ass kicking is killing my vibe before the women start. Invest in howland... we bout to be a basketball school

vCash
    Need to hire the guy from TCU or Louisville, pay them what it takes, and let them recruit their own guys. I don't care if they come from French Guiana or North Dakota.

vCash
    Pay Mike Kennison?s hard ass a million dollars to finish out the year and toughen these guys up. They give more of a crap about their damn gold chains hanging out then they do about scoring runs.

vCash
    Delete

vCash
    Calling it now. We will be the worst team in the SEC this year

vCash
    I?m kidding of course but if your going to have a lineup like this you better be scrappy. We aint scrappy