Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Vandy Game 2 Thread

vCash
    Has an SEC team ever been shutout for an entire 3 game weekend? We could be the first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Our hitters look like they haven't been coached at all. That falls on Cann and his side whore piece.
    Spot on post, Todd.

vCash
    Who is 2-3 with a sacrifice and no LOB? So lay off the kid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Who is 2-3 with a sacrifice and no LOB? So lay off the kid.
    No one actually watches apparently... just regurgitate the same stupid shit over and over

vCash
    Either Allen or Rowdey probably in that in order if I had to guess. Westburg could probably play there too.
    Good call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Has an SEC team ever been shutout for an entire 3 game weekend? We could be the first.
    We shut out Ole Miss in a two game sweep 17-0 and 9-0 in 1990. #Memories.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We have 10 hits on the weekend, Alexander has 3 with the only extra base hit. Nice call, clown
    Go **** yourself. You know less than shit about ****ing baseball. Will James is bobby Cox compared to you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Go **** yourself. You know less than shit about ****ing baseball. Will James is bobby Cox compared to you.
    Dry them eyes, buttercup. Suck it up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Good call.
    Thanks but to be honest I don't know that there are any right answers with this team as far as the hitters go. We have a ton of freshmen and most of the upperclassmen are trying to do too much to compensate. There is no power whatsoever and even worse our old coach was more concerned with rapping with Bob Carskadon and his sidepiece girlfriend.

vCash
    Alexander has hit in 7 of last 8 games BTW

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Dry them eyes, buttercup. Suck it up
    Maybe this wkd FoamBat will get over 235. Mr. Clutch

vCash
    Thanks but to be honest I don't know that there are any right answers with this team as far as the hitters go. We have a ton of freshmen and most of the upperclassmen are trying to do too much to compensate. There is no power whatsoever and even worse our old coach was more concerned with rapping with Bob Carskadon and his sidepiece girlfriend.
    I just don’t think it can be any worse. Can you? I mean we haven’t scored a run in 23 INNINGS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I just don’t think it can be any worse. Can you? I mean we haven’t scored a run in 23 INNINGS!
    No, I don't think it can get worse either since we can't score negative runs. LOL.

vCash
    I seen it I've been a big fan of yours on here, but that's way too far. telling an other poster to "go **** yourself" because he doesn't agree with you that we should bench a guy that's been pulling his weight recently should result in a ban.

I get you are pissed. That doesn't excuse this behavior in my opinion. Debate 7 or stfu, but a dfference in oppinion over the lineup isn't a justification to namecall and insult

vCash
    Maybe this wkd FoamBat will get over 235. Mr. Clutch
    .253 thank you

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Here’s a solution. Since FoamBat is Ted Williams right now let him DH and put Allen and westburg on the field.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    I seen it I've been a big fan of yours on here, but that's way too far. telling an other poster to "go **** yourself" because he doesn't agree with you that we should bench a guy that's been pulling his weight recently should result in a ban.

I get you are pissed. That doesn't excuse this behavior in my opinion. Debate 7 or stfu, but a dfference in oppinion over the lineup isn't a justification to namecall and insult
    Best you roll on out of this one. Long time feud. No need you to roll in and police things.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Oh and top of 8 still 1-0

Banned
    vCash
    Absolutely embarrassing

vCash
    1st and 2nd, 1 out with the middle of the lineup up- Did we score? NO! This is getting old, fast.