Thread: Basketball reward for attending.

vCash

Basketball reward for attending.

Fixed for you Shannon.. Please consult the Idiot's guide to posting sticky... then post on the testing forums.. or.. if you still can't figure it out.. PM Me. - Scooba
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 04-10-2018 at 10:29 AM.

vCash
    http://neweratickets61-t.neolane.net...6ff8cf8fc0.jpg

Because of your strong attendance, attending 50% of our home non-conference games, and 90% of our home conference games, you have qualified to earn the following rewards:

Two Bulldog Club points
    Signed photo from Coach Vic Schaefer
    Post-season dinner with the team (April 17th)
    Shoot around in The Hump (April 22nd)

I just think its terrific that he does something like this, Attending the games and watching the girls play was reward enough.
    Last edited by shannondawg; 04-10-2018 at 10:32 AM.

vCash
    Wonder if they'll do that for the mens team?

vCash
    Thanks Scooba for editing, I still have your instructions that you PM me before, just hoped that I could just copy and paste.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    Wonder if they'll do that for the mens team?
    Yes they do. I am a season ticket holder for the men's team and got a shootaround at the HUmp, 4 BDC points, a signed photo from Howland, a team dinner on April 16th, a tour of the locker room and a tour of the Mize facility. I also got entered to win 2 SEC tournament tickets ( but apparently didn't win them - I'd like to meet the person who did.)

I got all of the rewards. I hope they do that again next year. They probably won't have to though, if our team is as good as I think they will be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    Thanks Scooba for editing, I still have your instructions that you PM me before, just hoped that I could just copy and paste.
    Nope..can only copy and paste links.. imsages have to have embedded tags around them.. and thats what the button does.