Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Vandy game 1

Banned
    vCash
    our hitting is a steaming pile of fresh shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgRockur View Post
    Please don't be a sheep/follower and use this "nickname" because your idol started it.
    This "nickname" is disgusting and should be done away with forever. Pitiful to hear our fans degrading our players like this.

Grow the 17 up and call the kid by his name.
    The nickname is childish and not a great comment on the intelligence of those who use it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Who plays 2nd?
    Rowdey or Tanner Allen. They both came in as middle infielders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Rowdey or Tanner Allen. They both came in as middle infielders.
    Id be fine with that. I think we know what Skelton is. Both those kids are going to be good for us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I've been saying it for months, Stovall should be our catcher.
    I'm shocked we moved him so quickly from catcher. Yeah he's short. But that kid right now is better than any catcher we have on the team. Dude had a cannon from behind the plate in high school and a ridiculous pop time. I clocked him between 1.95 and 2.05 on multiple occasions in high school.

As far as this team goes, we basically have holes all over our lineup. Alexander is a hole. Skelton is a hole. Vansau is close to hole. Macnamee is close too. I'm stunned we haven't just committed to the youth movement. I get we probably want Anderson to wait. But why at this point? There's no way he's worse than this, so we must be wanting to RS him. Which is dumb. If he can play, he needs to play because we are going to struggle to make a regional if we can't hit. Go freshmen with the few solid upperclassmen and roll the dice.

vCash
    Haha...LA with another stellar error allows two more to score.

vCash
    Yikes, 2 run error from LA.

vCash
    Luke deserves to be ripped for that

vCash
    LA I try taking up for you and you shit the bed.

Making it hard. 7 must be furious

Banned
    vCash
    Good grief

vCash
    If he ain’t gonna play defense, put Westburg in.

Banned
    vCash
    2 more runs. unearned. we now have more errors than hits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    LA I try taking up for you and you shit the bed.

Making it hard. 7 must be furious
    He has to make that play. 3 errors with our offense on a Friday night in sec equals same winning % of a 16 seed vs a 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    I'm shocked we moved him so quickly from catcher. Yeah he's short. But that kid right now is better than any catcher we have on the team. Dude had a cannon from behind the plate in high school and a ridiculous pop time. I clocked him between 1.95 and 2.05 on multiple occasions in high school.

As far as this team goes, we basically have holes all over our lineup. Alexander is a hole. Skelton is a hole. Vansau is close to hole. Macnamee is close too. I'm stunned we haven't just committed to the youth movement. I get we probably want Anderson to wait. But why at this point? There's no way he's worse than this, so we must be wanting to RS him. Which is dumb. If he can play, he needs to play because we are going to struggle to make a regional if we can't hit. Go freshmen with the few solid upperclassmen and roll the dice.
    Agree 100%. Here's the deal, neither Skelton nor Gilbert are going to be our catcher next year. So go ahead and move Stovall back there where he was the gatorade player of the year in Alabama. And this allows you to move Rowdey to 2B and play Jordan Anderson in LF. I don't care if Jordan hits .200, he has a ton of upside and he will figure it out.

Problem is, Henderson is basically a lame duck coach so I'm not sure he cares about the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    The nickname is childish and not a great comment on the intelligence of those who use it.
    yeah- it's nothing like "headshotpeters" or "nickgotti"...its a ****ing nickname you whining woman
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Out, but I love that swing from allen. Hit to opposite field with authority

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    You are an idiot.
    Nice call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Nice call.
    You said it was not on pilk for waiting so long to throw to 1st. You were wrong... pilk has to take the out. You really should change your user name. You give your profession a terrible look by ripping kids. Preachers have a higher calling imo. Fire away

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgRockur View Post
    Please don't be a sheep/follower and use this "nickname" because your idol started it.
    This "nickname" is disgusting and should be done away with forever. Pitiful to hear our fans degrading our players like this.

Grow the 17 up and call the kid by his name.
    Hey, moron... c34 didn't start that nickname.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    You said it was not on pilk for waiting so long to throw to 1st. You were wrong... pilk has to take the out. You really should change your user name. You give your profession a terrible look by ripping kids. Preachers have a higher calling imo. Fire away
    Insert facepalm gif