Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NIT game before ours w/ Harvard@Marquette.......

Banned
    vCash

NIT game before ours w/ Harvard@Marquette.......

....looks pretty full, but they are playing in basically their IPF gym which seats max of about 4K. They normally play in the bigger Bradley Center in Milwaukee. Makes me wonder how many we will get in the HUMP tonight. In past NIT games, we normally get about 5-6K unless it's a close rival like USM as our opponent. I'm gonna guess 6K tonight in the HUMP.

vCash
    ULALA @ LSU about half full on ESPN3
    Last edited by boonedawg; 03-14-2018 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boonedawg View Post
    ULALA @ LSU about half full on ESPN3
    What does Maravich Center hold?....about 12-13K? That seems like a decent crowd if they got half full.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    ....looks pretty full, but they are playing in basically their IPF gym which seats max of about 4K. They normally play in the bigger Bradley Center in Milwaukee. Makes me wonder how many we will get in the HUMP tonight. In past NIT games, we normally get about 5-6K unless it's a close rival like USM as our opponent. I'm gonna guess 6K tonight in the HUMP.
    8:00 weeknight game, in the NIT, will keep a lot of folks away. We shall see. And aren't the students on spring break?

vCash

Marquette has one guy who has only missed 6 free throws all year. Shooting at 94%.

vCash
    If we are over 4K it will be amazing. 8pm on a week night with the students gonee isn't a recipe for a well attended game. I'd expect 2-3 K if that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    If we are over 4K it will be amazing. 8pm on a week night with the students gonee isn't a recipe for a well attended game. I'd expect 2-3 K if that.
    Probably

vCash
    That's what I'm thinking too. So far they haven't shown any live shots of the Hump during the Harvard game.

I'll bet a lot of students come back for the girls' game Saturday though.

vCash
    They just showed some Nebraska guy warming up with a countdown clock for our game and there looks to be about 25 people

vCash
    Logan Lowery just tweeted there are a total of three people in sections 214-225

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    They just showed some Nebraska guy warming up with a countdown clock for our game and there looks to be about 25 people
    Might not have been a live shot though.

vCash
    Will espn2 wait?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    That's what I'm thinking too. So far they haven't shown any live shots of the Hump during the Harvard game.

I'll bet a lot of students come back for the girls' game Saturday though.
    It's sold out. If they don't have tickets there is no use in it. There are no student tickets for that one.

vCash
    Logan Lowery just tweeted there are a total of three people in sections 214-225
    I'm guessing the usual vacant lower level sideline seats for season ticket holders can't be used for this game. Maybe the lower level will be close to full.

vCash
    Over on ESPN NEWS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Might not have been a live shot though.
    Hopefully not

vCash
    Looks to be about 1500-2000. Lower sides full, ends very sparse. Upper deck empty.

vCash
    Looks like we're playing with at least a bit of enthusiasm.

Banned
    vCash
    Boy was I wrong.....looks like maybe......3000....maybe.