Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
I have no question the dude had a brilliant mind and contributed mightily to the world of science but I've got huge differences with those who think they know it all when in reality, in the whole scheme of things, know very little. They think the human mind can solve all of the world's questions about how the universe was created but if you really think about it, the human mind does not even have the capacity to do so no matter the IQ.

So before the universe was created, was there no such thing as time? what was going back then? and before that? and before that? nothing? is dead air / empty space nothing? would a clock not work back then? how far can a rocket ship go travelling 10X the speed of light? what happens after 10,000 years traveling at that speed? hit a brick wall? what would be beyond the brick wall?

We live in an infinite universe with infinite time and infinite distance that the human brain will never be able to come remotely close to understanding because we have finite minds. Which totally means there is something out there that is so out of this world remarkable the human mind can not even come close to comprehending it. It's called creative design and I'm not saying everybody should bow down and pray and go to Sunday School every week. It's just cold hard scientific fact. I'm not throwing a religious spill on this. Folks like Hawking and the majority of other scientist are indeed atheists and that's their business. But I believe it's because they are so enamored with all the glory we bestow upon them that they feel this sense of entitlement that allows them to kinda "play God" because they are so smart and therefore MUST have all the answers. I'm just saying they don't.

That's why I have so much more respect for someone like Einstein (who was a non practicing Jew) over Hawking because Einstein said things like this all the time: ?Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.?
100% accurate, Bully13 I had no clue you were capable of posting such awesomeness! joking (or am I?)

Science itself has Christian roots. Hawking says God never intervenes in this world, I say, he intervenes just enough that we still must make a choice

Hawking made his choice, good luck to him, he'll need it