Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Dr. Stephen Hawking

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash

RIP Dr. Stephen Hawking

His postulations changed the world's view of well maybe everything. Well done sir. Hope to see you on the other side.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    His postulations changed the world's view of well maybe everything. Well done sir. Hope to see you on the other side.
    According to Dr. Stephen Hawking, there won't be another side to see him on.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I feel like he'd give you rep for this so I'll do it for him. RIP Dr. Stephen Hawking

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Not true

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    Not true
    "Before we understand science, it is natural to believe that God created the universe. But now science offers a more convincing explanation. What I meant by 'we would know the mind of God' is, we would know everything that God would know, if there were a God, which there isn't. I'm an atheist." Dr. Stephen Hawkings from an interview with Pablo Jauregui

Banned
    vCash
    Some of the things going on at CERN in Switzerland / France changed his mind on the existence of God, heaven and hell. That?s where the large hadron collider is. If any of you are interested in things like that, google ?CERN portal opened?. Will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck. They are doing some scary things there, that are seriously unbelievable and incomprehensible, since the discovery of the ?God particle? a few years ago.
    Last edited by ababyatemydingo; 03-14-2018 at 08:16 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ababyatemydingo View Post
    Some of the things going on at CERN in Switzerland / France changed his mind on the existence of God, heaven and hell. That?s where the large hadron collider is. If any of you are interested in things like that, google ?CERN portal opened?. Will make the hair stand up on the back of your neck. They are doing some scary things there, that are seriously unbelievable and incomprehensible, since the discovery of the ?God particle? a few years ago.
    Thanks to CERN our reality is unraveling like a cheap sweater (The Mandela Effect!)***

vCash
    CERN is awesome.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Interesting fact. Hawking was born on Isaac Newton’s birthday and died on Einstein’s

vCash
    You mean this?
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/cl...new-dimension/

vCash
    Very interesting. Rep given... well tried too

vCash

vCash
    I don't care how intelligent he was. It was no comparison to how intelligent he thought he was. Damn quack....
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 03-14-2018 at 09:15 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I don't care how intelligent he was. It was no comparison to how intelligent he thought he was. Damn quack....
    Here we go...

vCash

Interesting... Can I ask what your Ph D is in? Just curious...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    No, i don't meant that, internet cowboy. I'm referring to the real research. Not snopes BS, or youtube "mandela effect" morons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Interesting... Can I ask what your Ph D is in? Just curious...
    Ha. You believe a degree is a sign of intelligence beyond being intelligent enough to get it? I've seen enough dumbassery from "intelligent" people to know it doesn't matter. Nobody debates he was intelligent. But he also had a lot of outlandish BS going through that giant brain of his. He was an arrogant quack.

vCash
    No, i don't meant that, internet cowboy. I'm referring to the real research. Not snopes BS, or youtube "mandela effect" morons.

Since you wan't like an expert on the subject...show us some proof that snopes doesn't discredit with verified facts..
    Mr. Internet Badass.

vCash
    Ha. You believe a degree is a sign of intelligence beyond being intelligent enough to get it? I've seen enough dumbassery from "intelligent" people to know it doesn't matter. Nobody debates he was intelligent. But he also had a lot of outlandish BS going through that giant brain of his. He was an arrogant quack.
    Nah.. I really don't believe that..it' was me just me being a Smartass. I generally believe he was a very intelligent man who did more to help the world and open new light on new subjects.. than some things you might believe he was wrong about. Hardly a quack.