Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
I?m gonna type this one more time. I?d suggest reading it slowly: On every platform I have read, Christians are gloating over his death. That is my opinion and you don?t have to believe it, I don?t care. That does not equal = all Christians. I am a Christian and am not in this camp. In this thread posters response has been, ?Well, the other side...? and ?did Billy Graham get a thread?. That adversarial rhetoric and justification for any inappropriate comment with some excuse about ?the other side? is 100% absolutely on Fox and MSNBC. People accept justification and spin as fact as long as it fits their personal feelings and beliefs. That has filtered its way into everyday American life. It?s absolute insanity and this thread proves it.

This is I believe so you cannot spin it:
-Hawkings made incredible contributions to science. He was a genius
-If he died never accepting Christ into his life, that?s a shame. It?s an opportunity we missed as American Christians.
Christians gloating over his death. that has so much wrong to it I don't even know where to begin. Just because someone posts an incorrect statement "Billy Graham didn't get the same sized memorial thread as Hawking" doesn't mean gloating over Hawking's death.