Thread: Kirk Cousins WTF??????????????????????

vCash

Kirk Cousins WTF??????????????????????

Someone please tell me What in the hel( do owners see in the guy to keep on paying him so much?

vCash
    Teams are desperate for quarterbacks. And they will overpay. He is a top 15 QB, maybe top 10. In the modern NFL, it's the most important position on the field. And the most difficult position in pro sports.

vCash
    12 years ago, the Saints took a chance on a QB from San Diego coming off shoulder surgery that Miami passed on because of a doctor's recommendation. The Miami head coach who wanted him was Nick Saban. That QB went to the Saints and won a Super Bowl and Saban left the NFL for Bama. Think on that for a bit.

vCash
    Check out Sam Bradford ... 1 year $20M. Made over $134M for what?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
    12 years ago, the Saints took a chance on a QB from San Diego coming off shoulder surgery that Miami passed on because of a doctor's recommendation. The Miami head coach who wanted him was Nick Saban. That QB went to the Saints and won a Super Bowl and Saban left the NFL for Bama. Think on that for a bit.
    As a dolphins fan, I don’t want to

vCash
    And he still hasn't put a QB in the Pros.

Banned
    vCash
    QB market value has been ****ed up for awhile now. Garrapolo getting $160 mill after only 6 games is all sorts of ****ed up.

vCash
    I thought Cousins died in the 2011 Capitol One Bowl.....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    I think Cousins could be a top 10 push Top 5 QB in the right system. I think he is a perfect fit in Minnesota with all those weapons. Minnesota will win the SB in 2 years

vCash

This is what I'm thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    Check out Sam Bradford ... 1 year $20M. Made over $134M for what?
    Bradford hasn't done much at all and keeps getting handed big checks. He needs to up the % he gives his agent.

vCash
    Cousins has been a top 10 QB 3 years running by pretty much every metric. Why the redskins hated him so much and actively tore the offensive weapons down around him before last season baffles me. He absolutely will thrive for the Vikings and all their offensive weapons plus their top 5 defense.

vCash
    Rumor was he was going to get over $30M per year. Minny got a bargain..lol

Denver got a deal on Keenum. And the Saints even got Brees for less than Cousins..

vCash
    As a Redskin's fan, I like it! Then next year we draft fitz to sit behind Alex Smith.......Yes, I am dreaming right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Teams are desperate for quarterbacks. And they will overpay. He is a top 15 QB, maybe top 10. In the modern NFL, it's the most important position on the field. And the most difficult position in pro sports.

This. Cousins is an above average QB which means a lot of money.

vCash

The ripple effect of what could have been if Miami's doctors cleared Brees is pretty astounding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    I think Cousins could be a top 10 push Top 5 QB in the right system. I think he is a perfect fit in Minnesota with all those weapons. Minnesota will win the SB in 2 years
    Don't forget. He's got "Paidwell" at WR, he should make All-Pro with him.*