Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter Burns of SECN says Nick is the 7th best QB in the SEC

vCash

Peter Burns of SECN says Nick is the 7th best QB in the SEC

What do you think?

vCash
    Drafting for an nfl team or an sec team?

Banned
    vCash
    That's absolute silliness. He's probably #1

vCash
    I hope they keep downplaying Nick and our team. We need a little chip on our shoulder.

vCash
    I'll take Fitz--who cares about the NFL. Nick will stomp mudholes in the SEC. Now he has some WRs and a Coach that knows how to go down the field. He has a Coach that is a RPO guru. that Is RUN-PASS-Option. If you look up Running QB--Fitz's picture is there.

vCash
    Fitz will light the SEC up this year. Mark it down

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    This is stupid. 7th ? Seriously ? I don't know if I can name 7 starters going into next year in the SEC.

Fromm played well but really didn't throw the ball all that much. Let's see what he does next year when Chubb and Michel are gone and he has to shoulder the load more.

Tua played one great half of football so apparently hes a football god now.

Stidham- Had a good year, and is probably poised for another good season.

I honestly don't know another SEC QB going into 2018. 7th seriously ?

Edit: Forgot about Drew Lock, he had a great year throwing it for Mizzou. I can see him being mentioned here
    Last edited by THE Bruce Dickinson; 03-13-2018 at 09:40 AM.

vCash
    And so it begins. 2018 SEC preseason has officially arrived.

I am most looking forward to seeing us picked 8th, 9th, or even as high as 10th in the West*

It. Could. Happen.*
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    If you read through the other comments, he based his ranking on Fitz uncertainty for returning from the injury.

vCash
    Burns is a dufus, and not just because of this. He may be the worst personality on that network, especially now that Booger is gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    If you read through the other comments, he based his ranking on Fitz uncertainty for returning from the injury.
    I figured as much. BUT..... would we really see them punt another QB with Nick's rep and qualifications so low because of an injury they seem to be recovering from? Of course maybe, but more than likely not.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Fitz needs to prove it with his arm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Burns is a dufus, and not just because of this. He may be the worst personality on that network, especially now that Booger is gone.

vCash
    I'd put him 2nd-4th. Fitz does have issues with accuracy and who knows about him after the injury, so I can see why he'd be lower. Noboby knows how good Tua is yet. Hurts is the worst.

vCash
    disagree on Burns- he usually does a solid job. He has given us props numerous times on other things.

Fitz will show everyone his passing is good enough to be drafted next April. Not worried about him.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    disagree on Burns- he usually does a solid job. He has given us props numerous times on other things.

Fitz will show everyone his passing is good enough to be drafted next April. Not worried about him.
    Yea. Burns is usually showing state a good bit of love. Has called our jobs/atmosphere excellent and underrated.

vCash
    Fitz is returning from a major injury, I thinks its a given that he will physically be ready by september but will he be mentally recovered? Fitz hasn't shown accuracy with the deep ball and he needs to develop a touch on the shorter stuff. He throws everything like a bullet. The potential is there, he just hasn't realized it yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    What do you think?

While I appreciate what Dak doing well in the NFL has done for MSU, for my State QB I will always prefer college production over the pros. I'll take Tee Martin results over Peyton Manning results every time.

vCash
    Stidham at #1? List is automatically disqualified.

vCash
    I don't know what everyone is freaking out over... of course Fitz isn't going to project near the top as a pro based on his career thus far. The only head scratcher is Hurts, and I don't think Tua has enough of a sample size for consideration, but it's not hard to argue that the other four have more potential as pocket passers based on what we've seen thus far. I agree with 34 though that Fitz is going to do plenty to change that this year.