We have a relationship with Will? I thought he was a Tulane fan now. no? he been around lately?

Does anybody know why neither of Rafael's sons never considered us? I just went and did a little google search and saw where Preston got drafted in the 7th round back in 2016. his final year at NC State, he hit like .330 with 9 HR and a .540 slugging % .

his younger son is playing A ball I think (Independent Atlantic League) and back in 2015, he and Rafael played together a few games. in one game Rafael went 2-4.

Would be interested to know how involved Raffy and Will are with MSU these days. I always liked Raffy more than Will. Did not like how that Texas Rangers deal went down. I was thought of Will as the assholish type and yea, maybe Raffy is the overly sensitive type of guy. Never cared about all the push back and hate on this board regarding Raffy and his SED probs. He was a great player at MSU, built the Palmiero Center for us and stuff. sure he 17'd up towards the end of his stellar MLB career, (made worse by his congressional testimony) . Kinda funny how he took more heat on this board than Bonds, McGurire, etc...

But I agree with Todd that now's not the time. too much 17ing drama going on at The Dude right now. let's get some stability in the dug out before we entertain anything like having Raffy back or something similar.