Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Braves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    msstate7 gonna msstate7... you know I live and die with every pitch. Still think snit screwed up bullpen last 2 nights, but I'm over it now lol
    Here's the thing about his pen management, he's certainly getting advice from his pitching coach and likely bench coach. So somebody either thinks he's making decent decisions or he's surrounded himself with yes men. Now, that's not saying a whole lot in regards to Hernandez as I'm def not a fan of his. I screamed my displeasure from the mountain top when they ran McDowell. Looking back I wonder if snit played a role in that move? If so I'd hafta go all msstate7 and blast snit for that one.

vCash
    AA agrees with me that snit is an idiot. AA DFA'd Ravin so snit can't do that crap like last night again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Here's the thing about his pen management, he's certainly getting advice from his pitching coach and likely bench coach. So somebody either thinks he's making decent decisions or he's surrounded himself with yes men. Now, that's not saying a whole lot in regards to Hernandez as I'm def not a fan of his. I screamed my displeasure from the mountain top when they ran McDowell. Looking back I wonder if snit played a role in that move? If so I'd hafta go all msstate7 and blast snit for that one.
    He certainly managed the bullpen in a way last year that got the GM on his ass. Seems like more of the same "advice" as last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    He certainly managed the bullpen in a way last year that got the GM on his ass. Seems like more of the same "advice" as last year.
    And Snit just let Ender try to steal 3rd with nobody out. He's out, and Freddie doubled a batter later. Snit's a moron. Players love him because he let's them play. GMs hate him because he loses games by letting players do dumb shit.

vCash
    Delete.

vCash
    Great safety squeeze by Inciarte to walk off the game!!!! Go Braves!
    Last edited by Bulldog1; 04-21-2018 at 11:32 PM.

vCash
    So what will this Braves lineup look like going forward, now that Camargo is back?
    I missed the game. Just got back from SBW.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    So what will this Braves lineup look like going forward, now that Camargo is back?
    I hope camargo is in the lineup going forward, but I expect flaherty back tomorrow. Flaherty has been good, so can't fault snit. If flaherty is back at 3b tomorrow, I would start camargo at 2b to give Albies a day off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Acuna will be up soon. I missed the game also, got back just in time to see walk off bunt by Inciarte.

vCash
    I hope camargo is in the lineup going forward, but I expect flaherty back tomorrow. Flaherty has been good, so can't fault snit. If flaherty is back at 3b tomorrow, I would start camargo at 2b to give Albies a day off
    I saw where FF had a 2 run double. Hope he feels better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I saw where FF had a 2 run double. Hope he feels better.
    FF mashed tonight

vCash
    FF mashed tonight
    Teheran must have pitched a gem.

vCash
    Teheran must have pitched a gem.
    I was coming back from Starkville, and only listened to bits of it. Teheran was good according to radio. Albies had a brutal top of the 8th defensively... 1 error, but failed to cover 1st too.

vCash
    Just heard on quick pitch Mets are moving Matt Harvey to the bullpen. He isn't happy.

vCash
    I was coming back from Starkville, and only listened to bits of it. Teheran was food according to radio. Albies has a brutal top of the 8th defensively... 1 error, but failed to cover 1st too.
    I was sitting in DNF checking score periodically. Maybe they'll show some of his highlights on quick pitch.

vCash
    What was the review with Albies about? What happened? I saw Braves fans saying we got screwed again.

vCash
    What was the review with Albies about? What happened? I saw Braves fans saying we got screwed again.
    Whether he caught that the ball at 2b for out or lost it on transfer

vCash
    Oh ok.

vCash
    He very clearly caught it as the ball didn't fall out of his glove right away. Physics and shit. No replay showed anything other than the ball entering his glove, sittng there, then falling straight down after he reached in for the throw. Absolutley nothing there to overturn the out call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    He very clearly caught it as the ball didn't fall out of his glove right away. Physics and shit. No replay showed anything other than the ball entering his glove, sittng there, then falling straight down after he reached in for the throw. Absolutley nothing there to overturn the out call.
    Replay is a conspiracy theory against the Braves. We never benefit from it.