Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Braves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Opening Day Baby! It's Christmas again!
    man growing up this was THE day of the year. I remember when we first got cable in the mid 90s...I was in hog heaven come April!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    man growing up this was THE day of the year. I remember when we first got cable in the mid 90s...I was in hog heaven come April!!!!
    AMEN!

vCash
    Inciarte
    Albies
    Freddie
    Markakis
    Flowers
    Tucker
    Swanson
    Flaherty
    Teheran

vCash
    Everyone is a World Series Contender on Opening Day lol!

vCash
    20 mins to go. Glad we are opening up with the phils. They are rebuilding also. I do want to see what Nola can do though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    20 mins to go. Glad we are opening up with the phils. They are rebuilding also. I do want to see what Nola can do though.
    I get what you are saying, but they owned us last season. Starting off that way again... I hate Hernandez and Hoskins

vCash
    Cannot even make it thru 2 innings without an injury. Crap...

vCash
    I hope we just get a hit at some point in this game. 0 so far

vCash
    Dang Flowers hurt in first AB. SMH.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I hope we just get a hit at some point in this game. 0 so far
    Nola on the mound... do not expect it. Like all Phillies, he owns us

vCash
    Julio walks the pitcher to lead off inning. Dang.
    Last edited by Bulldog1; 03-29-2018 at 03:53 PM.

vCash
    Albies is a way better option at 2B than Brandon Phillips

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Albies is a way better option at 2B than Brandon Phillips
    Whoever said he wasn't? But BP did a great job at 3rd and was one of our power hitters. And someone please make scruffy he is not. Need you on base, not trying to hit homers.
    Last edited by parabrave; 03-29-2018 at 04:02 PM.

vCash
    Whoever said he wasn't? But BP did a great job at 3rd and was one of our power hitters.
    Just making a statement... And Yes, I agree on that 2nd part. I’m just an Albies fan

vCash
    Whoever said he wasn't? But BP did a great job at 3rd and was one of our power hitters. And someone please make scruffy he is not. Need you on base, not trying to hit homers.
    Lol... no one has done anything for the Braves offensively save a bunt hit, but you pick out Swanson. If we are playing the Phillies, I would not count on anything good happening

vCash
    Hope everyone sees why Acu?a didn’t start on the big league roster. This team is not good. Hopefully with the talent we are stockpiling his extra year on the back end will matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Hope everyone sees why Acu?a didn’t start on the big league roster. This team is not good. Hopefully with the talent we are stockpiling his extra year on the back end will matter.
    Acuna is not up bc we gain a year of control by keeping him down till April 14. Same thing cubs did with kris Bryant

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Listening to Chippers interview. He was saying that Pache right now is better than Acuna. Imagine this outfield next year. Acuna, Incarte and Pache'. Hope he and Riley will be in AA so I can see them on the 11th in Biloxi.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Acuna is not up bc we gain a year of control by keeping him down till April 14. Same thing cubs did with kris Bryant
    Oh I know full well why he’s not up. But I’ve seen some not happy about it. And I don’t understand why they would be mad. This team is not good and we get the extra year of control.

If we were a contender you might could almost justify bringing him up now. But with this team you definitely can’t do that.

vCash
    Listening to Chippers interview. He was saying that Pache right now is better than Acuna. Imagine this outfield next year. Acuna, Incarte and Pache'. Hope he and Riley will be in AA so I can see them on the 11th in Biloxi.
    I do not agree with chipper on that. Acuna destroyed A+, AA, and AAA last season, and destroyed mlb spring training this year. Pache has yet to get an .800 ops at any level. Acuna has not been below .800. Acuna is 20 and pache is 19, so age is very comparable. Pache is better with the glove though. I actually think pache will explode and be a huge prospect, but acuna already is