Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Braves

vCash
    Snit gonna snit. Ravin was lucky as hell not to lose this the inning before, but snit sticks with him despite freeman, biddle, and Moylan available. Snit is just abysmal at bullpen management. He is freaking awful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Snit gonna snit. Ravin was lucky as hell not to lose this the inning before, but snit sticks with him despite freeman, biddle, and Moylan available. Snit is just abysmal at bullpen management. He is freaking awful
    Truer words were never spoken. He has got to be gone after this year. There's a reason it took him 40 years to get a mlb manager job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Truer words were never spoken. He has got to be gone after this year. There's a reason it took him 40 years to get a mlb manager job.
    He's garbage

vCash
    He's garbage
    Yep. I was over reacting in that "Thank You Brian Snitker" thread the other night when I ranted on Snit, but I stand by my rant tonight. He will hold this team from contention with his terrible bullpen management among other things.

vCash
    Snit logic...

Last night with huge lead, use proven reliever. Tonight in tie game, try to get another inning out of a AAAA pitcher. Snit is the dumbest dude ever

vCash
    Snit logic...

Last night with huge lead, use proven reliever. Tonight in tie game, try to get another inning out of a AAAA pitcher. Snit is the dumbest dude ever
    And to think I used to fly all over Fredi G. He is infinitely better than Snitker.

vCash
    And to think I used to fly all over Fredi G. He is infinitely better than Snitker.
    The players like snit, but that is his only good quality. He just isn't smart

vCash
    The players like snit, but that is his only good quality. He just isn't smart
    Players like Gary Henderson. They are equal IMO.

vCash
    Last night I threw a fit over using Moylan in an obvious win. Tonight shows why I was right and snit is clearly in over his head managing a BP. Shoeless will take up for his boy, snit, but he has to admit I was right about wasting moylin last night

vCash
    Last night I threw a fit over using Moylan in an obvious win. Tonight shows why I was right and snit is clearly in over his head managing a BP. Shoeless will take up for his boy, snit, but he has to admit I was right about wasting moylin last night
    I had wrote out to comment on that post last night but didn't post it. I was going to say that those 2 games were different situations and that Snitker was wrong 100% both times. I also don't understand bringing Camargo up just to sit him on the bench.

vCash
    I had wrote out to comment on that post last night but didn't post it. I was going to say that those 2 games were different situations and that Snitker was wrong 100% both times. I also don't understand bringing Camargo up just to sit him on the bench.
    I don't think AA considers us a real contender, and will give snit enough rope to hang himself. I fully expect chuckie and snit to be gone the day after we play our 162nd game.

vCash
    Another thing irking me is FF is clearly not right. He got some hits last night, but he has had weak contact both nights since injury. Why not rest him?

vCash
    I don't think AA considers us a real contender, and will give snit enough rope to hang himself. I fully expect chuckie and snit to be gone the day after we play our 162nd game.
    Holding Acuna down pretty much proves that. AA ain't playing for this year.

vCash
    Another thing irking me is FF is clearly not right. He got some hits last night, but he has had weak contact both nights since injury. Why not rest him?
    Freddie's been messed up for a week. He definitely needs some rest.

vCash
    Ha...didn't realize snit was "my boy". I am not a big snit fan I just think, much like with state, some folks over analyze and over react because it's their team and they watch every game. Any manager could be ridiculed if you watch every single game with a cynical eye. I even agreed with you on biddle Thursday nite but understood snits thought process.

But i didn't see a pitch of the game last nite so I can't comment...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Ha...didn't realize snit was "my boy". I am not a big snit fan I just think, much like with state, some folks over analyze and over react because it's their team and they watch every game. Any manager could be ridiculed if you watch every single game with a cynical eye. I even agreed with you on biddle Thursday nite but understood snits thought process.

But i didn't see a pitch of the game last nite so I can't comment...
    msstate7 gonna msstate7... you know I live and die with every pitch. Still think snit screwed up bullpen last 2 nights, but I'm over it now lol

vCash
    Now you don't have to go that far.

vCash
    msstate7 gonna msstate7... you know I live and die with every pitch. Still think snit screwed up bullpen last 2 nights, but I'm over it now lol
    Now heres a suggestion concerning the BP. These guys cannot throw strikes if their lives depended on it. Gohara can throw 97-98 FB for 2-4 innings. With the production that we are getting from the starters and the lack of it from the BP I would put LG in the BP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Now you don't have to go that far.
    Yea that was a stretch Haha.

vCash
    Like somebody posted earlier; it was a mistake getting rid of blackjack/