Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Braves

vCash
    OK JT up to 95 pitches how much longer does BS keep him in and who does he replace him with when he does pull him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    OK JT up to 95 pitches how much longer does BS keep him in and who does he replace him with when he does pull him?
    There is no telling.

vCash
    Well that was quick. Shane Carle

vCash
    Now its Minters turnl

vCash
    Now its Minters turnl
    Snitker with a double switch. This time it's for Markakis.

vCash
    AA says Acuna nearing promotion.
    "Just waiting on him to get hot in the minors."

vCash
    Just signed Jose Bautista, 3rd baseman to a 1 year minor league deal. Hey we really could use some BP help there.

vCash
    Preston Tucker is absolutely on fire right now. 5 RBI tonight. Had a big homer last night. He's playing exceedingly well and now leads all NL LFs in RBIs.

9-1 in the 7th right now. Braves are looking really good at this early point in the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Preston Tucker is absolutely on fire right now. 5 RBI tonight. Had a big homer last night. He's playing exceedingly well and now leads all NL LFs in RBIs.

9-1 in the 7th right now. Braves are looking really good at this early point in the season.
    Swanson then stretches a groundball into a double. Swanson and Albies are gonna be fun

vCash
    1st 20 games of the season, I can't name you an MVP. Dam near everyone in the lineup can be it. I will have to give Scruffy the edge over the rest of them because he has been the most consistent hitter and defender so far. And yes I was his biggest critic before the start of the season but it was to make him better. Whoever lit a fire under his a@@ needs to come give our guys a talk.
    Last edited by parabrave; 04-19-2018 at 08:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Swanson then stretches a groundball into a double. Swanson and Albies are gonna be fun
    One thing that can absolutely not be questioned is the effort these guys give under snit. He catches a lot of grief...even deserves some of it...but it is very telling when the young and old guys on the club go hard and compete consistently, even with this lopsided score.

Now let's see the pen hold it this time.

vCash
    1st 20 games of the season, I can't name you an MVP. Dam near everyone in the lineup can be it. I will have to give Scruffy the edge over the rest of them because he has been the most consistent hitter and defender so far. And yes I was his biggest critic before the start of the season but it was to make him better. Whoever lit a fire under his a@@ needs to come give our guys a talk.
    I'd hafta say suzuki...mainly cuz of his position. But realistic arguments could be made for all 8 starters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    One thing that can absolutely not be questioned is the effort these guys give under snit. He catches a lot of grief...even deserves some of it...but it is very telling when the young and old guys on the club go hard and compete consistently, even with this lopsided score.

Now let's see the pen hold it this time.
    Well he can't put Ramierz or Jackson in.

vCash
    forgot about sims though

vCash
    Snit infuriates me. It is an 8-run lead and he isn't getting the rookie, biddle his first work since coming up. Why use Moylan with an 8-run lead? Now he gets biddle up with a mess to come in to

vCash
    Snit infuriates me. It is an 8-run lead and he isn't getting the rookie, biddle his first work since coming up. Why use Moylan with an 8-run lead? Now he gets biddle up with a mess to come in to
    He makes you scratch your head at least once a night. Lol

vCash
    Last week he gets blasted for pitching a unproven youngster in a blow out...tonite he gets blasted for not pitching an unproven youngster in a blow out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Last week he gets blasted for pitching a unproven youngster in a blow out...tonite he gets blasted for not pitching an unproven youngster in a blow out
    I suppose you're talking about the cubs Saturday. It was Ramirez that gave up 5 runs in that game.

vCash
    I suppose you're talking about the cubs Saturday. It was Ramirez that gave up 5 runs in that game.
    I've seen just as many folks complain that Jackson started that inning. Which is what I was referring to.

That being said, I agree that it would have been a good time to get biddle into the game. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the snit hate. And I guarantee you that the Cubs game played a role in his decision to go ahead and give Moylan the ball in the 9th.

vCash
    Newcomb is pitching tonight. Gonna need him to shut them down because we are facing Syndergaard.