Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fitz is running...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I wonder if he'll be back healthy enough to where he can hang on to his Fastest White Boy in the SEC title?

or did that belong to the UF QB? saw him make a long TD run last year. dude showed some wheels.
    I think Fitz was a little slower this year than he was in 16. I am concerned but he isnt the only guy whos suffered major injuries, the rest came back fine.

He shouldnt have a drop off. I think Fitz makes a run at NYC in 2018

vCash
    I wonder if he'll be back healthy enough to where he can hang on to his Fastest White Boy in the SEC title?

or did that belong to the UF QB? saw him make a long TD run last year. dude showed some wheels.
    Florida's Qb isn't white.
    Last edited by bulldawg28; 03-08-2018 at 07:15 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    Memphis lost all 3 QBs one year about halfway through the season. They converted a WR who played QB in highschool. He got them enough wins to become bowl eligible. They were lucky. Most teams don't have another player who can step in and play QB at a moment's notice. What if we were undefeated, just beat BAMA and lost both Nick and Keyteon for the year........so you still would keep the redshirt on Mayden? Then let Rip Kirk come in to face Ark and Ole Miss with a SEC Championship, and possible playoff spot on the line? Well, I suppose we could keep the redshirt on Mayden as you say and just roll the dice with Kirk. Would be interesting to say the least.
    In that situation you would obviously play Mayden, and not Kirk. But that situation also means Mayden has been learning the offense and practicing for 10 weeks during the season. The point is, that you don't play Mayden early in the year just because when both the other QBs are healthy. If one of the other QBs went down then yeah, you can take off his redshirt. But there's no reason to burn a redshirt for the 5% chance that we need a 3rd string QB to play meaningful snaps.

vCash

Fitz on the move!!!!

https://twitter.com/nickfitz07/statu...55310576717824

First time running! #ComebackSZN #BYD

And Kylin Hill ....LOL!

Kylin Hill

Verified account

@H_Kylin
    Mar 7

More
    Replying to @nickfitz07
    Jogging *

vCash
    Great to see!!! And F/:5 the OM fan wishing him well. Nick was injured on purpose by a dirty ass player from OM and I will never forget or forgive that.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    Great to see!!! And F/:5 the OM fan wishing him well. Nick was injured on purpose by a dirty ass player from OM and I will never forget or forgive that.
    Agree. NEVER forget.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Florida's Qb isn't white.
    then it was their back up I saw make long TD run last year

vCash
    then it was their back up I saw make long TD run last year
    You saw the current starter Franks whose mixed.

vCash
    Fitz better get to work on his passing

vCash
    I'm still having a hard time believing how well KT stepped up in that bowl game. that was so clutch for a freshman.
    You and me both. He is going to be awesome his Junior and Senior season. Especially with the offensive talent surrounding him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    Yep. NEVER forget.