Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Game at The New Dude Tonight

vCash

First Game at The New Dude Tonight

Anybody planning on going? I can't make it, but I should be there this weekend.

vCash
    Still furious that we lost 3 to MS Southern...not going in protest**

vCash
    Can you buy tickets at the stadium or are they only online?
    LFC YNWA

Banned
    vCash
    Yep....just got back from Houston. Washing clothes and repacking for tonight. Cole Marsh has his work cut out for him tonight. New Mex. State beat MVSU 39-0 and something like 22-0 in two games of their series earlier. And they have played some other big schools pretty well in close losses and wins. Appears they are very offensive minded. We will likely have to get the bats swinging big time tonight to overcome that or we'll open up the New Dude with a loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    Can you buy tickets at the stadium or are they only online?
    I have no clue. I'm sure you can get them at the stadium

vCash
    I just saw on the ticket page that GA tickets are for the berms and outfield only. I thought GA tickets were for chairbacks also? Guess I was wrong!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    Yep....just got back from Houston. Washing clothes and repacking for tonight. Cole Marsh has his work cut out for him tonight. New Mex. State beat MVSU 39-0 and something like 22-0 in two games of their series earlier. And they have played some other big schools pretty well in close losses and wins. Appears they are very offensive minded. We will likely have to get the bats swinging big time tonight to overcome that or we'll open up the New Dude with a loss.
    Yes there stats are crazy - hitting. .381 as a team. http://nmstatesports.com/cumestats.a...all&year=2018&

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I just saw on the ticket page that GA tickets are for the berms and outfield only. I thought GA tickets were for chairbacks also? Guess I was wrong!
    Not sure if serious? yeah, get you a chairback for $2...c'mon man

vCash
    All chairbacks are season tix and all are sold for the next 11 years. They were pretty cheap though. 1800 dollars one time payment gets you the seat for 10 years.

General admission is and will be berms and OF only. But I?m sure you?ll be able to go sit in open chairbacks after third inning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    Now I'm just laughing at my post. Well, they said for this year only, So I didn't know. I didn't know tickets were $2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary Hudson's little bro View Post
    Where on that link are you seeing that is for a chairbacks seat? Not saying you are wrong, just not what ticket office told me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    All chairbacks are season tix and all are sold for the next 11 years. They were pretty cheap though. 1800 dollars one time payment gets you the seat for 10 years.

General admission is and will be berms and OF only. But I?m sure you?ll be able to go sit in open chairbacks after third inning.
    Can we sit chairs on the berms? Or only in the lounge

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Where on that link are you seeing that is for a chairbacks seat? Not saying you are wrong, just not what ticket office told me.
    He's joking with my post about chairbacks lol

vCash
    He's joking with my post about chairbacks lol
    Got ya

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHildreth3 View Post
    Yes there stats are crazy - hitting. .381 as a team. http://nmstatesports.com/cumestats.a...all&year=2018&
    That is crazy. 36 doubles in 12 games to go with 7 triples and 15 home runs. That's ridiculous!

vCash
    Mason Fishback thru 12 games and 51 ABs has 10 doubles, 3 HR, 26 rbi and batting .471. Holy smokes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Mason Fishback thru 12 games and 51 ABs has 10 doubles, 3 HR, 26 rbi and batting .471. Holy smokes
    That team gets on base, Don't walk anybody tonight.

Banned
    vCash
    Finally back on SECN+ tonight for those that can't make it to the game

vCash
    There are ga tickets, good for the outfield and berms. And there are ga chairback tickets. Totally different tickets. This year only if you have a chairback seat, it's first come first serve no reserved seats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    There are ga tickets, good for the outfield and berms. And there are ga chairback tickets. Totally different tickets. This year only if you have a chairback seat, it's first come first serve no reserved seats.
    Ok thanks