Thread: Ran into the New Mexico State Baseball team.....

Banned
    vCash

Ran into the New Mexico State Baseball team.....

....boarding a flight for Birmingham in the Houston airport. We're getting ready to head back to Memphis tonight and got to the airport early. I asked one of the players who they're playing (I already knew of course)......just wanted to see what he called us.....Miss. State or Mississippi....LOL!! To his credit he said "Mississippi State".....I replied, "oh yeah that's right.....I plan to be there Tuesday evening for opening day!!".....he said "really?" Yep...told him I was a MSU fan and that we had just finished winning 3 in the Shriners Classic this past weekend. When they boarded....I told them...."See ya' Tuesday night!!"...and added not to beat us, but they had permission to beat BAMA this weekend!! They all laughed as they got on the plane.

Banned
    vCash
    gotta love college baseball. I was at a hotel when my wife was taking her teaching test in some town in Texas and my son and I were having breakfast and the entire UNO baseball team was having breakfast in the dining area. It was fun listening to the them jab at each other and having fun. they were playing that school that's an hour or two west of Ft. Worth.

vCash
    When I was a young Marine I flew sitting next to Miss Oklahoma. She hit on me. Just saying that time on the plane was way cooler.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    ....boarding a flight for Birmingham in the Houston airport. We're getting ready to head back to Memphis tonight and got to the airport early. I asked one of the players who they're playing (I already knew of course)......just wanted to see what he called us.....Miss. State or Mississippi....LOL!! To his credit he said "Mississippi State".....I replied, "oh yeah that's right.....I plan to be there Tuesday evening for opening day!!".....he said "really?" Yep...told him I was a MSU fan and that we had just finished winning 3 in the Shriners Classic this past weekend. When they boarded....I told them...."See ya' Tuesday night!!"...and added not to beat us, but they had permission to beat BAMA this weekend!! They all laughed as they got on the plane.
    Geezus! I thought you ran them over reading your headline....whew!!!**
    No Signature

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    When I was a young Marine I flew sitting next to Miss Oklahoma. She hit on me. Just saying that time on the plane was way cooler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    My 2 best friends are Marines and they're ugly as shit. You lying.

All due respect tho. Semper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post

I don’t know why but ^^^^ is funny as Hell to me

Banned
    vCash
    Ok.....next time I'll tell them 17 u since that's pretty much what you tell everybody.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post

Rep given. When I was a rifle plt ldr in the 82nd one of my troopers sister was the head majorette at Aubbie. During every inspection he had her pic on sitting on his bunk. Never did gig him.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    Ok.....next time I'll tell them 17 u since that's pretty much what you tell everybody.
    Do you know what these are, Nancy? >>>>>**************<<<<<
    No Signature

vCash
    They have scored in double digits in 8 of 12 games. They have scored at least 20 runs 4 times this year. They beat Ms Valley 39-0. Based on what I've seen so far....this could get ugly.