Rotation and closer:
    1. Julio Teheran, RHP
    2. Mike Foltynewicz, RHP
    3. Sean Newcomb, LHP
    4. Brandon McCarthy, RHP
    5. Luiz Gohara, LHP
    Closer: Arodys Vizcaino

vCash
    If you do not know who Albies is, you will. Lane Adams and Preston tucker are placeholders for Ronald acuna (#1 prospect in baseball). Camargo will be in his 2nd season, and will likely be around a 2 win player (could be optimistic here).

Gohara and Newcomb are young LHPs with great stuff. Newcomb has control issues; but if he cuts down on walks, watch out. Gohara is a star in the making

vCash
    I really like the soroka kid on the bump. I

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    I really like the soroka kid on the bump. I
    Hit 97 other day. He is a stud

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    BRAVES
    Lineup:
    1. Ender Inciarte, CF
    2. Ozzie Albies, 2B
    3. Freddie Freeman, 1B
    4. Tyler Flowers, C
    5. Nick Markakis, RF
    6. Lane Adams / Preston Tucker, LF
    7. Johan Camargo, 3B
    8. Dansby Swanson, SS

Rotation and closer:
    1. Julio Teheran, RHP
    2. Mike Foltynewicz, RHP
    3. Sean Newcomb, LHP
    4. Brandon McCarthy, RHP
    5. Luiz Gohara, LHP
    Closer: Arodys Vizcaino

Holding out hope for a Hunter renfro trade. Braves seem enthralled with Markakis though, for unknown reasons.

The choices the Braves make regarding the rotation over the next couple years will make or break this team for the better part of a decade. They've got a dozen legit starters and theyll have to pick which ones to keep and which to trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    Holding out hope for a Hunter renfro trade. Braves seem enthralled with Markakis though, for unknown reasons.

The choices the Braves make regarding the rotation over the next couple years will make or break this team for the better part of a decade. They've got a dozen legit starters and theyll have to pick which ones to keep and which to trade.
    This might shed some light on why the organization likes Markakis. We need veteran leaders and he?s a vital one. He may not be producing on the level we expected but we need a guy like this. http://www.myajc.com/sports/baseball...RIzqYOnp6LfDJ/
    Last edited by MetEdDawg; 03-05-2018 at 08:23 AM.

vCash
    I like that lineup. get a solid bullpen, let the young guys get comfortable and this team could make some noise
    Wrap it in Maroon and White

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit View Post
    I like that lineup. get a solid bullpen, let the young guys get comfortable and this team could make some noise
    Well, once acuna is in. Not expecting much from LF early, although Preston has hit so far in ST

vCash
    Do we have a stud closer in AA or AAA?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Do we have a stud closer in AA or AAA?
    Corbin Clouse could fit the bill. 72 Ks in 57 ip. Ended year in Mississippi last season. Not sure if he will start there or in Gwinnett.

Aj minter will be our closer soon imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Corbin Clouse could fit the bill. 72 Ks in 57 ip. Ended year in Mississippi last season. Not sure if he will start there or in Gwinnett.

Aj minter will be our closer soon imo
    Ok. Just thought with all the young folks we have, we probably had a stud closer.

vCash
    I saw Austin Riley hit a bomb in Spring Training. Does anyone expect him to be up this year or next? I hate that he didn't come to State but I wouldn't mind seeing him in Atlanta.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I saw Austin Riley hit a bomb in Spring Training. Does anyone expect him to be up this year or next? I hate that he didn't come to State but I wouldn't mind seeing him in Atlanta.
    I doubt seriously he is Atlanta before September this season. He is skyrocketing up prospect lists, so maybe next season he can make it

vCash
    I doubt seriously he is Atlanta before September this season. He is skyrocketing up prospect lists, so maybe next season he can make it
    I should have been more clear. I didn't really expect him up before September. He is still fairly young but I just didn't know what else the Braves had in the system for 3rd basemen. Carmago seems like the perfect utility guy for the infield which is pretty valuable. I just don't see him as a long term 3rd baseman. I would like to see Austin there just because one of my friends was a teacher at his school and said he was a good kid. It doesn't hurt that he signed with MSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I should have been more clear. I didn't really expect him up before September. He is still fairly young but I just didn't know what else the Braves had in the system for 3rd basemen. Carmago seems like the perfect utility guy for the infield which is pretty valuable. I just don't see him as a long term 3rd baseman. I would like to see Austin there just because one of my friends was a teacher at his school and said he was a good kid. It doesn't hurt that he signed with MSU.
    I think Riley is our long term guy. Lots of brave fans are not so sure though. His K rate is very concerning

vCash
    I think Riley is our long term guy. Lots of brave fans are not so sure though. His K rate is very concerning
    Sounds like the Braves will go high priced FA if Riley has a down year in AAA.

Schimpf is a hell of a platoon partner for Camargo too.