Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EliteLeaks has confirmed that both Shea Patterson and AJ Brown were in...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    The NCAA thing is over and done with. The ship has sailed. It's over. Finito. (Cue "Let It Go" song) They had everything they needed and they shat their pants. The NCAA as a policy maker/enforcer is on it's last leg.
    About a year ago I predicted that the NCAA would be done within 10 years. I know how they handle stuff. They have no moral compass when it comes to investigative techniques and their mockery of “protecting amateurism” while raking in over a billion a year on the NCAA tournament is growing old in some important circles. I’m just glad that slapped Ole Miss on the back of the neck while walking out the door.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    They didn’t get off light. They got hit pretty hard. Just because they didn’t get hit as hard as we thought they should doesn’t mean they got off light.
    YES THEY DID!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    It blows my mind that some of our fans still think they DIDN'T get off light.

They lost two recruiting classes (but had bought and backfilled so much talent they will make it through), they are fighting the second bowl loss, Matt Luke beat us, what Freeze "built" was there before him and is STILL going strong, they are cleaning up 2019.

So....what...they lost some unofficial visits (doesn't mean much when you are cheating anyway) and they lost some revenue (repaid at the end of their probation).
    This is correct...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    About a year ago I predicted that the NCAA would be done within 10 years. I know how they handle stuff. They have no moral compass when it comes to investigative techniques and their mockery of “protecting amateurism” while raking in over a billion a year on the NCAA tournament is growing old in some important circles. I’m just glad that slapped Ole Miss on the back of the neck while walking out the door.
    Yep, nail on the head. The NCAA is in their death throes.

vCash
    They didn?t get off light. They got hit pretty hard. Just because they didn?t get hit as hard as we thought they should doesn?t mean they got off light.
    I read the ESPN article after the penalties came out and the general consensus was Ole Miss got off light. Did a lot of our fans expect ole Miss to be melted? Yes, but more than just State fans were upset about the penalties that were handed down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I read the ESPN article after the penalties came out and the general consensus was Ole Miss got off light. Did a lot of our fans expect ole Miss to be melted? Yes, but more than just State fans were upset about the penalties that were handed down
    Hell USC lost a national Championship for less.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Hell USC lost a national Championship for less.
    This. It was much less if you get down to every detail. Everything is going to shit.

vCash
    They didn’t get off light. They got hit pretty hard. Just because they didn’t get hit as hard as we thought they should doesn’t mean they got off light.
    They didn't get off light as far as penalties go but they got off light for the amount of penalties they had. It is kind of like getting 6 months in prison. Yes it is a really bad punishment unless you are a serial rapist who raped 24 women. All of the sudden, the punishment doesn't seem nearly bad enough. They didn't even lose 1 scholarship per Level 1 infraction. They had a player admit on National TV that he was paid by coaches regularly enough that he requested it through text messages. After all this and they got about half what USCw did. The NCAA couldn't even apply their new "matrix" because it would have been worse than the death penalty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Are we actually going to trust what the CL has to say?

After the non-reporting on om's NCAA problems for two years we'll just trust them this one time?

**** those shitbirds!
    I hate the CL and haven’t read it for years but yeah, I believe this WAAAAY more than AJ is up there potentially turning over evidence against OM. It’s almost comical. I wish I still had the pic I created with Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown.

Also, with this thread Mimi and her incoherent posts will soon return.****
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 03-05-2018 at 02:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I hate the CL and haven’t read it for years but yeah, I believe this WAAAAY more than AJ is up there potentially turning over evidence against OM. It’s almost comical. I wish I still had the pic I created with Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown.

Oh shit....

vCash
    Brown probably just flew to Michigan to party a couple of days. That’s what I’d do
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

The one time the CL is right about om. Any other time it's crickets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    LMAO. People think they got off light, BECAUSE THEY GOT OFF LIGHT.
    I have a diehard OM fan that think they got off light. They are appealing because what have they got to lose? Might get lucky and be reduced.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    They only invite players being drafted to the combine.
    Incorrecto!!!!

vCash
    They didn?t get off light. They got hit pretty hard. Just because they didn?t get hit as hard as we thought they should doesn?t mean they got off light.
    Come on, it was a tap on the wrist. That's why they're still cheating today.
    Edit: They're actually still cheating because they're OM- it's what they do, but that doesn't change the fact that they deserved a lot more punishment than they got.
    Last edited by Bulldog1; 03-05-2018 at 04:56 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Come on, it was a tap on the wrist. That's why they're still cheating today.
    Edit: They're actually still cheating because they're OM- it's what they do, but that doesn't change the fact that they deserved a lot more punishment than they got.
    They are still cheating and have not stopped.

vCash

Also, with this thread Steve and her incoherent posts will soon return.****
    FIFY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Yep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Brown probably just flew to Michigan to party a couple of days. That?s what I?d do
    AJ probably flew to Motor City to....change plans..... and that was that.