Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
I think he meant his first of the year and last one of this year.
If so, then people are misreading.

If not and it's your "last" game ever... Well that's something different
Yes....went to the Alabama State game back in November, and the UT game last night. Only go to a few games (usually 2-3) every year now. Used to have season tickets for about 20 years, but when I worked, it was hard to come down and go back on a week night game. When Greg Byrne reseated the HUMP and upped the prices years ago, I opted out. With the new SEC network and ESPN....just about all our games are now televised. Attended the UT game last night due to the importance of it and to get a feel for an SEC game environment. Sat next to several UT fans who were obviously real happy with the results. Crowd was loud for the first half....not much to cheer about the second half, but UT had a lot to do with that. Admiral Schofield and Grant Williams were ripped like power lifters and was surprised at how easily they handled our low post players. And they used that muscle to their advantage. They look even bigger in person than on tv. With post players like that, and the way they shoot the ball, they have a real good chance to make it to a Final Four. We'll get better for sure and hope we can rebound with a win at Baton Rouge.