....after spending well over $100 and almost a full day going to the HUMP. I went to the first game and the last one tonight. Rained all the way home to Memphis. Nice leisurely 3 hour drive in pouring rain!! Luvit!! BTW....Nobody told me that UT had defensive linemen playing in their post positions. Talk about muscle!!.......Admiral Schofield and Grant Williams were about the last powerlifters I have seen playing basketball since the Earnie and Bernie Show graced Knoxville back in the day. And this year's addition may be even better than back then. UT's upper body strength across the board was darn near intimidating. They absolutely dominated the post play just with the Admiral and Williams. Out rebounded us severely and just simply shot over Ado and Holman like they weren't even there. If this is how UT plays all the time.....then I think they are better than Auburn. IMO, this was the last hurrah for our beloved Bulldogs. Our only hope is to win the SECT in St. Louis. My guess is get ready for the NIT. Just hope we can garner at least one home appearance before hitting the road. Hey.....but the baseball stadium looked pretty nice....first time I have gotten to see it in person. Coming right along!