Thread: Yep.....just got back from Vegas....

Banned
    vCash

Yep.....just got back from Vegas....

....after spending well over $100 and almost a full day going to the HUMP. I went to the first game and the last one tonight. Rained all the way home to Memphis. Nice leisurely 3 hour drive in pouring rain!! Luvit!! BTW....Nobody told me that UT had defensive linemen playing in their post positions. Talk about muscle!!.......Admiral Schofield and Grant Williams were about the last powerlifters I have seen playing basketball since the Earnie and Bernie Show graced Knoxville back in the day. And this year's addition may be even better than back then. UT's upper body strength across the board was darn near intimidating. They absolutely dominated the post play just with the Admiral and Williams. Out rebounded us severely and just simply shot over Ado and Holman like they weren't even there. If this is how UT plays all the time.....then I think they are better than Auburn. IMO, this was the last hurrah for our beloved Bulldogs. Our only hope is to win the SECT in St. Louis. My guess is get ready for the NIT. Just hope we can garner at least one home appearance before hitting the road. Hey.....but the baseball stadium looked pretty nice....first time I have gotten to see it in person. Coming right along!

vCash
    Feel better? *rolling eyes emoji*

vCash
    Post less.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I went to the first game and the last one tonight.
    Screw you! Trust me we can manage without your fairweather ass. GTFO
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    ....after spending well over $100 and almost a full day going to the HUMP. I went to the first game and the last one tonight. Rained all the way home to Memphis. Nice leisurely 3 hour drive in pouring rain!! Luvit!! BTW....Nobody told me that UT had defensive linemen playing in their post positions. Talk about muscle!!.......Admiral Schofield and Grant Williams were about the last powerlifters I have seen playing basketball since the Earnie and Bernie Show graced Knoxville back in the day. And this year's addition may be even better than back then. UT's upper body strength across the board was darn near intimidating. They absolutely dominated the post play just with the Admiral and Williams. Out rebounded us severely and just simply shot over Ado and Holman like they weren't even there. If this is how UT plays all the time.....then I think they are better than Auburn. IMO, this was the last hurrah for our beloved Bulldogs. Our only hope is to win the SECT in St. Louis. My guess is get ready for the NIT. Just hope we can garner at least one home appearance before hitting the road. Hey.....but the baseball stadium looked pretty nice....first time I have gotten to see it in person. Coming right along!

I think he meant his first of the year and last one of this year.
    If so, then people are misreading.

If not and it's your "last" game ever... Well that's something different

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    He probably been to way more Ole Miss games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post

Well you just gave him an out if he wants it. That is not what he meant. It is sandwiched in between spending $100 and driving 3 hours in rain. 2 negatives.
    No Signature

vCash
    Well you just gave him an out if he wants it. That is not what he meant. It is sandwiched in between spending $100 and driving 3 hours in rain. 2 negatives.

It's all in how you read it and what mindset...

vCash
    You should get a new dog.

vCash
    I swear some of our fans are just looking to get insulted.

vCash
    It's all in how you read it and what mindset...
    Scenario:
    I just had to spend $3,000 on a transmission for my car, the basketball team is done, I slammed on the brakes and spilled a whole 16 ounce hot coffee on my shirt.

The middle statement, Do you think I meant they are done as far as giving up on the season or they are done with home games this year because last night was the last regular season one?
    No Signature

vCash
    I would drive three hours in the rain if there was piece of ass waiting for me at the end of the drive.

vCash
    Maybe you should call JC and ask him for a refund of ur $100 u spent.
    And obviously you haven’t watched a hoops game all year because it’s not like this was Schofield and Williams first game.
    But hey great post . Looking forward to you posting less here
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 02-28-2018 at 12:16 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I would drive three hours in the rain if there was piece of ass waiting for me at the end of the drive.
    I like your way of thinking Jack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Reminds me of my younger days

Banned
    vCash

Yes....went to the Alabama State game back in November, and the UT game last night. Only go to a few games (usually 2-3) every year now. Used to have season tickets for about 20 years, but when I worked, it was hard to come down and go back on a week night game. When Greg Byrne reseated the HUMP and upped the prices years ago, I opted out. With the new SEC network and ESPN....just about all our games are now televised. Attended the UT game last night due to the importance of it and to get a feel for an SEC game environment. Sat next to several UT fans who were obviously real happy with the results. Crowd was loud for the first half....not much to cheer about the second half, but UT had a lot to do with that. Admiral Schofield and Grant Williams were ripped like power lifters and was surprised at how easily they handled our low post players. And they used that muscle to their advantage. They look even bigger in person than on tv. With post players like that, and the way they shoot the ball, they have a real good chance to make it to a Final Four. We'll get better for sure and hope we can rebound with a win at Baton Rouge.