Thread: Tiger just hit a duck at the Honda Classic

Banned
    vCash

Tiger just hit a duck at the Honda Classic

ball was rolling down the fairway at a pretty good clip and trips up a duck that was walking. duck gets back up and continues to walk as if it's happened to him many times before. funny as hell.

Tiger playing damn good too. 5 back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    ball was rolling down the fairway at a pretty good clip and trips up a duck that was walking. duck gets back up and continues to walk as if it's happened to him many times before. funny as hell.

Some years ago some guy killed a duck with his drive. And remember the time some animal (squirrel, I think) stole a guy's ball off the green?

vCash
    Dave Winfield killed a seagull in Toronto with a throw

Randy Johnson pulverized some poor bird one year too.

Banned
    vCash
    ducks/birds don't have good memory skills, watch Planet Earth 2 episode 2 on netflix, I don't want to spoil it but there is one of the funniest things i have ever seen in that episode.
    Last edited by Dawg61; 02-25-2018 at 02:36 PM.

vCash
    Just birdied that hole. 3 under through 7 and without a lip out, could easily be 4 under. Playing great

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Some years ago some guy killed a duck with his drive. And remember the time some animal (squirrel, I think) stole a guy's ball off the green?
    I saw a guy get hit in the face by a drive from a different hole while he was putting on the green. He had a softball size welt on his face from it. Dimples and all.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    ducks/birds don't have good memory skills, watch Animal Planet 2 episode 2 on netflix, I don't want to spoil it but there is one of the funniest things i have ever seen in that episode.
    Wife and I have gotten hooked on what BBC is doing with their nature filming. some of the most amazing footage I've ever seen.

Banned
    vCash
    Wife and I have gotten hooked on what BBC is doing with their nature filming. some of the most amazing footage I've ever seen.
    This show on netflix is amazing, it just came out this month. Highly recommend it. I said the title wrong before it's called Planet Earth 2 and the footage is phenomenal. They are using these new cameras to do it.

vCash

He's in danger of bogeying the 9th hole though. Poor drive and not so hot second shot. Got about 10 feet to save par.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    This show on netflix is amazing, it just came out this month. Highly recommend it. I said the title wrong before it's called Planet Earth 2 and the footage is phenomenal. They are using these new cameras to do it.
    Planet Earth? that sounds like BBC.

Banned
    vCash
    Yea it is BBC, it's commented by David Attenborough

vCash
    Is that the same program that BBC (I think it was them) broadcast a few programs in 4K sometime last year? If so, yes, that is pretty fantastic. It wasn't on Netflix though ... just a special channel on Dish for a while. Experimental I suppose.

Banned
    vCash
    did anyone just see the break Justin Thomas got off the rock at the island par 3? damn.

Tiger just lost a stroke.

Banned
    vCash
    Is that the same program that BBC (I think it was them) broadcast a few programs in 4K sometime last year? If so, yes, that is pretty fantastic. It wasn't on Netflix though ... just a special channel on Dish for a while. Experimental I suppose.
    not sure about last year but I've been watching it on Direct T.V. of late. and yes, fantastic.

vCash
    did anyone just see the break Justin Thomas got off the rock at the island par 3? damn.

Tiger just lost a stroke.
    Yeah, saw that. Not only was he lucky it was dry, it almost went in the hole after it landed.

Banned
    vCash
    Yeah, saw that. Not only was he lucky it was dry, it almost went in the hole after it landed.
    LOL. I was watching, heard the thud when it hit the rock, then I'm like "where the hell did the ball go?"...then about 4 seconds later it lands and yes, it got close.

it musta gone sky high after hitting that rock.

vCash
    Might just be my local station, but the sound and video are nowhere near synched. You could hear Tiger hit the ball before he even started his backswing. Why can't they get that right?

It's OK with the other players.