Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Win Tuesday and we are in the dance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    meh- we win these last 2 and we are 100% in
    This is probably right. UT and one more is probably what we need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Yes and sometimes conference winners aren't a top 68 team. Like the winner of the SWAC sometimes still isn't a top 68 team. It's more like the top 60 teams that make it. There's probably about 8 teams every year that couldn't beat the top 8 teams in the NIT.
    There's actually about 20 teams that wouldn't be in without the autobid most years, so top 48 + 20 scrubs, give or take couple.

It's rare that an at-large team gets a 12-seed, much less a 13 or worse. Although to be fair some of the 12 and 13 seeds would still get a bid if there were no autobids and the committee just picked the best 64/68.

vCash
    Interesting topic on sps is will Arizona turn down tourney. I can actually see this happening, which would open another slot

vCash
    Let's win them and hope you are right. We both agree we need to win those two.

vCash
    If Florida loses tonight, could Florida vs bama be an elimination game?

vCash
    Will you sticky this? Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalCityDawg View Post
    Will you sticky this? Thanks.
    It is almost like you hope we do not make so you can be right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    I don't get the love for Ark rather than us. Ok they had a better ooc schedule. In conference record is not as good.
    Both teams are 9-7?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    RPI up to 56. A win tuesday will boost that big time. What's frustrating is, had we not gotten robbed @ Mizzou and Vandy, we would have won 9 straight games I believe.
    We may all well look back after the season is done and figure LaChance did us in. Losing at Mizzou was one thing, losing to one of the worst Vandy teams of all time was quite another.

vCash
    We were sandwiched with them beating Georgia, us, then Fla in consecutive games I believe.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    We may all well look back after the season is done and figure LaChance did us in. Losing at Mizzou was one thing, losing to one of the worst Vandy teams of all time was quite another.
    AL, LSU, TCU, UGA & FL have all been beaten in the 17'd arena Vandy has. I'm sick of that 17'd up arena. I'm sick of curb stomping those bitches at home and losing up there in their 17'd up arena. they haven't won a road SEC game this year I think. they should be forced to change their 17'd up arena.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    Vandy was hot that night, it was a struggle just to get it back to the point they could break our hearts at the end. They were whipping our asses for 30 minutes of that game.

vCash
    What I don't understand is how so many "bracketologists" still have Georgia and LSU in front of us:

http://www.bracketmatrix.com/ You can click on the links at the top to see each exact bracket and who their first 4/8/whatever out are. Many are updated through yesterday's games.

vCash
    Do or die Tuesday!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    What I don't understand is how so many "bracketologists" still have Georgia and LSU in front of us:

http://www.bracketmatrix.com/ You can click on the links at the top to see each exact bracket and who their first 4/8/whatever out are. Many are updated through yesterday's games.
    I think it pretty much boils down to no one wants to put us in bc of our OOC schedule.

vCash
    The magic number IMO is 2 with one being UT. Win Tuesday, and just need one more win. Wouldn't be opposed to a run in the SEC tourney though.

Banned
    vCash
    Why are there no discussions of us possibly replacing A&M?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Why are there no discussions of us possibly replacing A&M?
    aTm rpi = 28
    State rpi = 60

vCash
    It’s like some of you haven’t followed college basketball the last 20 years. The committee hates teams that schedule like we did. We will only get in if absolutely forced. Must win 3 more games.