Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diamond Dawgs vs Nichols st.

vCash
    Gilbert with 2 Doubles.

vCash
    Its beginning to come quite obvious to me, these kids had enough of Cann and were ready for a new start

vCash

I'd hold off being that bold until we actually play and beat someone.

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Its beginning to come quite obvious to me, these kids had enough of Cann and were ready for a new start
    No one wants to play for someone that they think doesn't care at all about them. That's the message that gets sent when your coach is sexting his sidepiece all during practice and during a ****ing game.

I still can't believe it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    No one wants to play for someone that they think doesn't care at all about them. That's the message that gets sent when your coach is sexting his sidepiece all during practice and during a ****ing game.

I still can't believe it.
    My Dad and I were just talking about this, Cann has thrown away his coaching career

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayIndustries View Post
    My Dad and I were just talking about this, Cann has thrown away his coaching career
    Not in today's debased world. He will be back. Signed Hugh Freeze

vCash
    dawgs win 14-4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Not in today's debased world. He will be back. Signed Hugh Freeze
    Is Hugh Freeze back? Last time I checked he couldn't even get a job as one of Saban's analysts and was begging for C-USA and Sun Belt jobs at MTSU and Troy.

Granted it may be "too soon".

With baseball and recruiting you are dealing with mostly white collar families who typically have high morals. Things that are scandalous resonate more with their families. For example- Sunny Galloway still hasn't been able to land a head coaching job since 2015 and Greg Goff is a volunteer assistant at Purdue. We won't hear from Cann for at least three years- if ever. And honestly if I were him I'd just get back into scouting and be done with it.

vCash
    great to see Stovall bust out with a 4-5. I like him in that 2 hole better.

And Jordan Anderson is now 1-1 with 2 walks after hitting .400 this spring. Time to get him some AB's in RF.

vCash
    Is Hugh Freeze back? Last time I checked he couldn't even get a job as one of Saban's analysts and was begging for C-USA and Sun Belt jobs at MTSU and Troy.

With baseball and recruiting you are dealing with mostly white collar families who typically have high morals. Things that are scandalous resonate more with their families. For example- Sunny Galloway still hasn't been able to land a head coaching job since 2015 and Greg Goff is a volunteer assistant at Purdue. We won't hear from Cann for at least three years- if ever. And honestly if I were him I'd just get back into scouting and be done with it.
    He is done as far as college, pretty sure he can hook on with a major league franchise. Not sure he could be trusted while recruiting, his past will hurt him big time as the same with Freeze.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    great to see Stovall bust out with a 4-5. I like him in that 2 hole better.

And Jordan Anderson is now 1-1 with 2 walks after hitting .400 this spring. Time to get him some AB's in RF.
    needs to start ,poole aint hit in two years

vCash

Pretty sure 99 meant "signed, Hugh Freeze" instead of "signed Hugh Freeze".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTILLA THE DOG View Post
    needs to start ,poole aint hit in two years
    Poole has been a lot better so far this year. I know its early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Poole has been a lot better so far this year. I know its early
    2 bunt singles and a hr against jsu,only starter not to get a it today.Anderson was a draft pick for a reason,he needs ab's before sec playstsrt.

vCash
    I heard he called for a pitching change with no one in the bullpen during the USM series. Don’t know if true just what a heard. What a total dumbass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATTILLA THE DOG View Post
    2 bunt singles and a hr against jsu,only starter not to get a it today.Anderson was a draft pick for a reason,he needs ab's before sec playstsrt.
    He did look good today

vCash
    This freshman class is very good so far. Whoever ends up getting this job is inheriting a diamond factory.